12.Solace🥺

Next Morning
Nandu wake up and see Manik was still unconscious or sleeping she don't know so she went and freshnup as Nikhil wants to talk to her when she went to nikhil he ask her to have breakfast first then only he is saying about Manik's condition so she had her breakfast and Nikhil was about to say something when They heard Loud sound of things thrashing and Some girl yelling for help from Manik's Room they went and see Manik was throwing things here and there and the nurse was yelling for help in the far corner with her forehead bleeding a little Nandu went hug manik and as soon as she hug him he calm down he relax In her touch and hold her Tightly hiding himself in her Nandu signals everyone to leave and they do the same she crease his hairs.

Nan: shhh Bacha Mumma Hai na Yahan apke pass bas Bacha.

And Manik starts crying nandu take him and sit with him on the bed and he completely come on her so she lay down and have him in her and cover them he kept crying hugging her Tightly his hold on her clothes were increasing each passing sec. Nandu pit her hand in his shirt and crease his bare back and he relax a little while her other hand was creasing his hairs and she was kissing his head.

Nan: Bacha Bashh Main hoon Na Dekho Kuch bhi Nahi hua sab theek hai You are with Mumma Na see.

But he was not listening right now he was crying and hiding himself in her Nandi had tears in her eyes She couldn't make him stop crying she can't see him like this having enough nandu get up a little making him cling on her more.

Nan: Shh Bacha I am here only wait a sec.

Nandu remove her shirt and bra and put her nipple in his mouth forcefully as he was nit ready to take it. But stil he wasn't sucking it. She saw some kind of fear in his eyes

Nan: Bacha Its yours only forever Now Have it Nothing can change that okay We will talk About all But Now Just relax Sab Theek hai Trust me Jaana.

He look in her eyes with his teary eyes and she blink nandu wipe his tears and he suck her nipple closing his eyes and hold her arm. He was moving alot and look at Nandu for a sec and she understood.

Nan: you can Bacha no one will come okay. Should I do or not.

And he nods and Nandu remove her nipple from his mouth and the remove his clothes as he was not used to this way and wasn't comfortable.

And she again Lay and He also lay beside her having his leg on her legs and his arm around her waist and her nipple in his mouth and he have his milly While Nandu crease hus hairs and back and kept kissing his head. And Hsi body relax completely after few mins.

Nandu's phone ring and it flash Nikhil she pick it up while ruffling his hairs with other hand. As soon as she pick the call she heard his full of panik and concerned voice.

Nik: He is okay Na He remember Everything na He is relax By now just tell me he is fine.

Nandu smile seeing how much he is concerned for him they really have a very special bond.

Nan: Relax Take deep breath Nik He is Fine He is completely relax now But i haven't ask him about if he remembers or not. Just give him some time He will talk about all of that.

Nik: Okay Just make him relax don't let him go overboard okay keep him calm the moment you feel he is getting hyper stop everything make him calm as its not good for him He needs to be relax and calm otherwise it will have severe consequences.

Nan: Don't Worry I'll Handle him.

Nandu cuts the call and see manik was having his milk all lost Not having any single hint about his surrounding it always happen when he is having his feedy he don't care at all even if she yell he won't be disturb.