3.Reports📋

Manik open his eyes and look at his position and he wake up with a jerk Breaking Nandu's sleep he look at her shock.

Ma: How Did I sleep like that I Don't Know.

He was not even looking at her.Namdu Cup his face and Make him look at her.

Nan: Your My Baby Or Not.

Manik cutely nods in yes.

Nan: So Babies Have their Feedy So what if You can't drink Milky But You can suck these you were having a nightmare and you relax while sucking Baby There is nothing To be ashamed I am Not Ashamed of anything You also shouldn't Baby I know we just Met One day ago But It doesn't feel like i feel like i know you from years that you are only mine You trust me so easily The connection we hava Na Its Very Pure and Special I don't want To Name it Neither Love Or anything it's very special and Pure and I can Do Anything literally anything for your just one smile smile So Just relax and lose yourself.

Manik jist hug her tightly and she ruffle his hairs.

Ma: I also don't know How but I know that you will always protect me I just know that you are there for me when you love me and care for me i feel the most happiest and I also can so anything for you I love You So much Mumma.

Nan: Mumma also loves her baby so much and Now its time to wakey wakey and Freshnup Come.

Nadu wear her bra and take him to bathroom he sit on the slab nandu gave him brush and herself also brush teeth.
After Brushing Nandu take his clothes off and was about to take him shower.

Nan: Okay So lets Give you a shower then I also have a shower.

Ma: lets Shower Together Na then I will be Bored Without you.

Nan: You want to shower together.

Ma: Yeshhh.

Nan: Okay My Baby.

Nandu also remove her Clothes she didn't feel any shy or embarrassed becoz he is her baby and he didn't even for once look at her with lust he was looking her with so much love and Innocence. They had a shower together And no Naughty Business Simple Cute Shower.

 They had a shower together And no Naughty Business Simple Cute Shower