8.Evil Knocks👿

After a Month
Its been a month since manik met Nandu's friends they bonded so well Manik is not childish Infront of them that's make them confuse for them he is a little childish but mature guy who handle his past bravely.But they don't know he is only Nandu's Baby doesn't matter how much they bonded he don't trust them like he do on Nandu to show his vulnerabilities to show his childish nature to them.

Nandini's Cabin
Nandini is sitting in her cabin she is very stressed say scared she don't know what to do Now Nandini Murthy Being scared That never Happen in her whole life she has never been scared of anything its for the first time So is the first Time She have something very precious to her.

Manik was in Nikhil's Cabin Making him mad asking All type of question while he was answering him patiently They have also a strong bond now he always Behave like a big bro for him He cares for him and it also help him keep his health in check.

Ma: So You don't Know Why Elephant Is Called Elephant.

Nik: No

Ma: Then how can you be a doctor I have heard Doctors have lots of knowledge.

Nik: Yeah we have but only related to our field.

Ma: Okay So Tell Me why don't we have to hearts.

Nik: Becoz God Made us like that Only with one Heart And With inly one heart there are so many love Problem what would be the situation if we have two heart so let say i have two hearts One with one girl other with other girl but I am only one So ho gaya na siyaappa.

Manik laugh so hard on this while nikhil jist smile seeing him laughing.

Ma: I understand You want two girl Okay I will Inform You New crush Dr.khanna.

While nikhil eyes wide in surprised.

Nik: How...how.

Ma: Stop Stammering I have eyes to see You know when You she comes to your cabin with that file you spend 40 mins looking at file but you were looking at her time to time otherwise you just see file for 5 mins max.

And Nikhil Blush hard and He laugh Seeing him.

Nik: Okay Okay Now I have some patient I am real patient to look at Go To Your Jaan And eat her brain and make her go all mad.

Ma: oh She don't get mad listening me she like it.

And he jumps from his desk on which he was sitting and show him hus tongue and run away. While he shout to be careful but he didn't listen.

Manik went to Nandu's cabin and see her leaning back to her chair.He went and Kiss Her cheeks she opened her eyes and see him but she didn't smile it was something new for manik she was distant and not herself.

Nan: You here want anything.

Ma: No just came like that.

Manik don't know what to do her this side was very new to her He thought to Talking to her diverting her mind would work. so he starts telling her about him And Nikhil While Nandu Was Seeing him and Remembering something and It was just stressing her and she closed her eyes and Shouted so loud.

Nan: ShutUp Just Shutup Just Go away ahhh.

Manik was having tears in his eyes he thought that she was saying this to him but she was saying this to her thoughts her memory and those voices that were making her scared.

He ran away from there he knows that she didn't mean it She can't say that to her But his past Memories the fear when he only used to hear shouts and swearing he he hasn't experience any of that since he is with Nandu and He is not used to that specially with Nandu He just ran and Sat on the bench in the gardens infront of hospital while his tears wer falling non stop.