14.Memories

Next Morning
Nandu wake up to see her everyday view which feels like the first time there is always something new about the view The view only reserve for her eyes Only she has the right to enjoy this view. She was Disturb with her phone msg she pick her phone making sure not to wake Manik as she see the msg she smile and kiss Manik's cheeks and reply to the msg and put her phone back.

After some time Nandu was running her fingers on his forehead making random patterns she take her nipple out of his mouth and kiss his eyes.

Nan: Baby Wakey wakey time.

He groans and snuggle in her chest she runs her fingers in his hairs.

Nan: Bacha Wake up Na You have a Beautiful surprise waiting for you today.

He take his face out of her chest cutely nandu smile seeing his closed eyes still he is full attentive.

Ma: What surprise.

Nandi rub his eyes and he open them pouting she chuckle and peck his cute pout formed on his delicious lips.

Nan: It's okay You gonna love the Surprise And As it is a surprise You can't know for now as you are awake now lets get some shower and then get ready.

Manik sigh and get up with her and they had a fun shower with playing around nandi gets him and herself ready and order food order arrive Till Nandu pack their Mini Bag For going out and he was busy in playing games when their food arrived nandu feeds him his food and This time no medicine as he has Recovered Physically He just need a little time to heal the wounds on his innocent heart and let himself free from all the shackles. As he will be able to be free He can Lead A peaceful life. Just a little bit time or Maybe This trip.

After The Breakfast Manik was very happy knowing He don't need those yucky medies from now on and the beautiful smile on his lips make her heart flutter in happiness his ite innocent smile can make her feel the type of happiness she has never experienced ever she never thought that she would be having this much of happiness just seeing someone happy that someone's Sorrow would make her cry someone's Happiness would make her crazy in happiness but that's the mystery of life you never know when how where you get something for which your craving is unknown to even  Yourself.

Half the way nandu stop the car and he look at her.

Ma: What happened.

Nan: Its a Surprise Bacha.

Ma: I know na but I don't see any surprise here.

Nan: Its not here a little close but for that you have to tie this on your eyes.

Nandu take a piece of cloth and said showing him the cloth.

Ma: Then How would I see the surprise na Leave it I'll close my eyes okay you say I'll open them.

Nan: I know You will open them before i would say so that's why.

Ma: No Chance.

Nan: No Chance.

Manik let out a defeated sigh while she smile excitedly and tie the cloth of his eyes and continue their journey But This Time His questions were endless and he was getting so impatient that when they reach she sigh in relief as she won't have to repeat that " Its A surprise " Anymore

Nandu open the cloth and ask him to look.

As he see What was Infront of him he couldn't believe that he turn towards her trying to confirm that this is not him hallucinating but The real sight which he has been craving for so long that it seems to become his dream which can never be Fulfiled but here he is standing right Infront of his lost dream As soon as he gets her nod in yes the tears run down that were glistening in his eyes from the moment he saw the surprise or can say The dream which he was sure can never be a reality.