15.Magic✨

After 6 years

We can See there is an Business Awards function Going on And Now Everyone is Waiting for The Host To Announce The Businessman Of The Year Award.

Host: So I must Say The Name I have Read And Going Announce Is Very Inspiring and I personally love How This person Has Growing and I must Say This Is Mich Deserved Award He Deserve Every Bit of this Soooooooo..............

And Everyone was waiting to hear The name So many Businesses Families Sitting There Hoping that There Son won This Award so They can Brag about it and Expand their business more.

Host: Is None Other Than The Stealer Of Millions of girls even though he is bussinman This 24 year Old Boy has And Amazing Fan Base So Welcome The One Whom The Business world Call The Monster As He Eats All The Deals and Girls Calls Him Mr.Hottie One and Only The Manik Malhotra..

And Huge round of Applause Can be heard and Girls literally screaming His Name while their fathers husbands and Brother glaring at them and holding them back so they don't go and pounce on him.

And The Man Of Honor Was Sitting with a smile he turn to see Tears in his Love's Eyes and so Much love and proud for him in those beautiful doe shape eyes making him crazy.

He wipe her tears and peck her lips making her smile she hug him and mumble.

Nan: I am So Proud Of you Baby You did It You Make your Dadda's dream come true.

Host: Mr.Malhotra Everyone is Waiting for you to grace us with you presence.

MaNan Chuckle Listening him In between their hug they broke the hug and she smile and kiss his cheeks.

Nan: Go before Your Fans Go all Mad Celebrity Businessman.

Manik laugh and get up and go Towards stage. He went and greet the host and take The Awards.

Host: All yours now.

He said giving him The Mic.

Ma: Hello Everyone First Of All This awards Goes to one and Only Person Becoz Of whom I am what I am Without her I am nothing So Not Gonna Say Thank you to you Becoz It can never be enough to define what you did for me and secondly it goes to all my Employees as without them I wouldn't be able to Be Where I am. okay Thanks Bye.

And he went and hug Nandu as he broke the hug he holds her hand and drag her with him.

Nan: Where are we going.

Ma: Trust Me Jaan.

And she kept quiet as he leads her to parking lot and They get in their car Nandu sit having her head on his shoulder while his hands on her thighs creasing making her relax.

After some Time Manik Stop the car.

Nan: what.

Ma: I have A surprise For You and You have to tie this on your eyes.

And he make puppy eyes melting her she smile and let him tie the cloth on her eyes and gain rest her head in his shoulder as he starts the car again