1.Their Meet✨

First of all This chap is all the idea of PriyankaBhati4 I just wrote it in my way❤️❤️

On a Rainy night a car get stopped suddenly few inches aways from a boy and he just fall on the ground Uncouncious. seeing this driver came out to check if he is okay. Seeing him uncouncious he went back to the car and tells his madam who is also doctor about the boy And the Girl come and Check on the boy and it starts raining more heavily she just ask the driver to help her get this boy in the car and they head towards her Hospital.

Few Hours Ago

A boy was sitting on the floor of his very small room that only has a thin sheet on the name of bed and he hasn't eaten for more than 4 days his eyes are dry but he is crying his heart is crying his body doesn't have enough water to spill it from his eyes this is not for the first time he has been bearing all this when a child doesn't even know what is pain he has seen worse then death pain he has endure all that pain he has been accused of being a bad omen when he doesn't even know what is that he has been accused of ruining his own parents life he has been accused of the murderer of his own grandparents when he didn't know what is it to being called a murderer what is the actual meaning of this word he has been to the worst. He is None Other than Manik Malhotra a Sole Owner of Property Worth Of Millions.

While he was crying without tears an old servant came and saw him and he couldn't take this anymore he couldn't see this innocent boy being tortured Without any reason he just went towards him and crease his hairs lovingly.

Old Servant: Baba Main aur nahi dekh sakta apko aise bade sahab apko raja ki tarah palna chatay thay aur yahan ap janwaroon say bhi batar haal main hain humse aur Na Ho ga main apke agay hath jodta hoon bhaag jaye yahan say chaly jain yahan say aj woh do rakshas bhi nahi hain aur kich dinntak waise bhi apke baare main nahi pouchain gay ap yeh kuch paise air yeh number lelo yeh number mere janne wale ka hai woh ek ngo main kaam karta hai ap ussse milo woh apki kuch madad zaroor kare ga.

Ma: Lekin Kaka Master Ko Acha nahi lagay ga and if he got to know that you helped me he will not leave you he will kill you i can't be this selfish Kaka I can't risk your life.

O.S: Heera hain ap jis ki kadar yeh log na kar sake apni zindagi bachanay ka itna acha mouqa hai par sirf iss budhe kay liye ap usse gawana chahte hain Main aise nahi hone doon ga apko meri kasam hai bhaag jain yahan say aur rahi baat meri ap fikar na karain kisi ko kuch pata nahi chale ga.

And then other servants also came there and ask him to leave. He just ran from the house he reached the street he is seeing all this after so long he have been locked in that house from his childhood when the rain starts heavily he ran to get some shelter when car stopped few inches away from him and he just fainted due to the fear and his weakness.

At the Same Time in Lifeline Hospital

A girl is supper happy taking the child in her arms that she just delivered it was a complex case and chance of survival of child was very low but still she didn't lose hope and save the child she gave child to the nurse and her assistants take up and she came out of the operation theater and went in her cabin and sat on her chair.

Her Thoughts

Nandini Murthy One of the best gynac of india You did it you did it i know you were so scared but you conquered your fear and save that little life when his little crying voice hit my ear it was so soothing it's always an amazing feeling whenever i listen crying voice of these kids I have my own hospital i have world's best friend who are there for me whenever i need them I am living a happy life But still i just can't ignore the feeling that something is missing i just can't figure out what but i know there is something missing and I want to find the missing piece Soon.