11.Unexpected Explosion✨

Its been two weeks since Manik's Anger outburst and their meeting Nandu hasn't done any talk about that with him because she Don't want to pressure him and let him relax but she is also scared of What he might go through the process of acceptance won't be easy on him and she is afraid that he might get badly hurt is he recognize his anger hate and lots of emotions that are suppressed. So she taking time for herself and for him And Who knows what might this time brings.

In this time span An old friend that was always very clingy to her has come back in Nandu's life as a doctor in her hospital

Introducing Shikha Mehta.

An old friend of nandu and a doctor who was always clingy to her as she is a lesbian and she always had a crush on her Nandu always have politely denied her and she said it was okay now who knows if that's okay or not.

Today Morning:

Nandu wake up to see her cute baby sleeping peacefully with her she has notice him last two weeks he was normal she didn't find any of his behaviors aggressive and Violent and Intense He was himself His cute Chotu baby.

So she didn't want to talk about that topic but Nikhil hai warned her as she has took very much time but after seeing him he also thought that he can give some time.

Nandu crease his face and kiss his forehead making him suck on her nipple more she smile seeing him She won't let anything happen to him ever That's when Her phone ring it was her assistant informing her that she has a very important surgery she sigh knowing today is going to be very tiring for her as its a long surgery of 8 Hours and She has to be there in and hour or so. She took out nipple from his mouth.

Nan: Manii Bacha wake up I have to reach hospital in an hour I have an important surgery i told you about na.

And Manik was wide awake sitting on the bed.

Ma: Okay Come Lets Have shower fast

And he just get up and drag nandu with him also and they had a quick shower nandu chuckle seeing him hyper active it's not new he always does this when she has to reach on time.

After getting ready nandu cook breakfast for them and manik helped him as he has recently develope a new liking for cooking and his liking change very often nowadays.

And soon they made breakfast and nandu feeds him and had herself also and give him his medicine which he make bad face but have it.

After breakfast they went to hospital and Nandu go to her team to discuss about the surgery and Manik sit in her cabin studying.

After some time nandu come and look at manik sitting on her chair his elbows on the desk on the both side of book and running his finger in hus hairs fully engrossed in his study.

Nandu smile and went and kiss his head he look up at her and give her breathtaking smile Nandu Peck his lips making him Giggle.

Nan: I am going for surgery it will take me from 7 to 8 hours okay Be safe and no masti okay.

Ma: Okay All the very vest I know you are going to do the best.

Nan: Thankyou so much bacha.

Manik kiss her cheeks and she left after ruffling his hairs and he get back to his studies.

After 6 hours Manik Phone Ring and it shows Shikha Mehta so he made a bad face he don't like her at all as she give him weird looks but he don't say anything as she is Nandu's friend. He didn't wanted to but still pick her phone up.

Shik(Panick): Hey Manik I am very injured and I am not in a position to walk and come out as the guy raped me and left me like that in my car please help me please I can't come Infront of anyone like this please come to the back side of hospital and help me Please.