Our Job Isn't Done Yet (The Beginning of The War of The Underworld Arc)

Start from the beginning

(y/n): Shit.

Kazuto: (groggy) (y/n), what are you doing awake this early?

(y/n): Someone was calling me.

Kazuto must have seen the look I had on my face because he looked nowhere near as tired when he first said something.

Kazuto: I know that look, something's going on.

(y/n): Of course, you'd notice. Yeah, something's going on.

Kazuto: What?

(y/n): It's better if I explained it to everyone. I'll get Suguha up.

I get up and stuffed the piece of paper into my pocket. I walked over to Suguha's room and opened the door. She was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to disturb her peace but I needed to. I gently shook her, trying to wake her up.

(y/n): Suguha, wake up.

She just mumbled something and then grabbed my arm and nuzzled her head into it. It was adorable but I had things to worry about.

(y/n): Suguha, wake up.

She just squeezed my arm tighter and I sighed a little. I gently grabbed her chin and then kissed her on the lips. It took a minute but she fully returned it. I broke the kiss and saw her grey eyes staring into me.

(y/n): Good, you're finally awake.

Sugu: If that's how I'm going to get woken up, then I'll have to sleep in more.

(y/n): I don't think so Kiritgaya.

Sugu: *yawns* What time is it?

(y/n): 3:30 AM.

Sugu: What! Why did you wake me up this-

She then noticed something.

Sugu: Something's happening, isn't it?

(y/n): Yes. Now get up and put on a change of clothes.

I walk out and Kazuto just left our room in pants and a shirt. He gave me a nod and I returned it. I walked in quickly changed and put the piece of paper into my jean pocket. I walked out and saw both of them ready and looking at me concerned.

Kazuto: So what's the plan?

(y/n): Kazuto, you'll get Asuna and Yuuki since she's spending the night. Suguha, you'll come with me and I'll drive you to Andrew's and drop you off. Then you 2 will get Alice and them and Ryoutarou. I'll get Asada, Rika, Keiko, and Sachi.

Kazuto and Sugu: Ok.

The 3 of us leave and there are quite a few swirling emotions in my head. Laughing Coffin is back and causing problems again. My grip on the steering wheel was hard enough to turn my knuckles white. Suguha must have noticed because she started holding my hand and rubbing her thumb on the top part of my hand. I calmed down a little and wasn't gripping the steering wheel as hard. I let out a sigh as I tried to think of who could be behind this. XaXa was still in prison so it couldn't be him, plus he could never hack anything. Most of the members to ever be a part of Laughing Coffin are dead because of me. The survivors, besides PoH, XaXa, and Black, went back to their normal lives so I'm drawing blanks.

Sugu: What are you thinking about so hard?

(y/n): I'll tell you later.

Sugu: Ok. What should we talk about now?

The 2 of us started talking about random things to pass the time. We arrived at Andrews and I drop her off. I start driving away so I can get the others. First was Asada's. I arrived at her place and after locking the car I walked to the door and knocked on it gently. After a minute or 2, the door opened, and out came a tired Asada.