end of the battle

Start from the beginning

Two people walked towards him.

" He seemed fine !" One of them said happily. " What ?" . One of them sighed. Then two of them disappeared.

" What is going on ??" Karl yelled.

The light showed up from the top. Karl looked at it as he saw someone who was so beautiful, went up to him. It like the goddess.

And yes it was the goddess of love. Karl seemed to have no idea who that was .

She flew at Karl. before she touched Karl. Two of people showed up again. This time Karl saw the outfits two of them. One had white clothes and one had black clothes. They seemed like a god.

" Please , leave him alone " the white one said. " Why should I ? He was effected by my star "

" Well what happened if he effect by our star ?" The black one said as he showed the star. Karl looked at it as he saw many stars. It was so many. It looked like the stars were in the whole sky.

" How can I know that if he effect to your star ?" The goddess of love said to them. Black one sighed . The white one went up to Karl as he lift his hand." It was nothing." The goddess of love said. Then something appear on his hand. There was a tattoo of the twin god. One was black and one was white.

" Huh ? When did I get that ?" Karl mumbled.

Goddess of love sighed. Then she slowly disappeared.

" But he is going to lose his memory"

" He can live with that " the black one said. The white sighed. Two of them slowly disappeared.

" We will meet each other next time " white one said .

" ..." Karl didn't response.

...

George was also found himself in the dark place as same as Karl.

George was see the goddess of love first. She seemed toward to touch him. But suddenly a light showed up in front of him. HD came out as he grabbed goddess of love by throat. " What the hell did you do to him" HD glared at her. " N-no-nothing " she barely answered. " I ... J-jus-just di-did m-my jo-job " she answered. HD let go of her. Once she fell down , she kept cough. " Get out of here. I don't want to see your face " HD glared at him . Soon the goddess of love disappear. " Sorry " George said.

" Why you said sorry to her ?" HD asked. " I just felt like it "

HD sighed.

...

Dream used the string to wrap around Ninja body . Ninja used the magic knife to cut it as he threw it at Dream. Dream used the string to catch it. Ninja summon the big blash at Dream. Dream dodged it as he use the string to control Ninja. Dream used the string to let Ninja summon the magic at himself. Ninja was escape from the string. Before he was escape, he was looking through Dream's eyes. It was such a big mistake. Dream eyes grew green . Ninja was being control now.

Dream made Ninja killed himself. But Ninja was formed into many people. The clone of him started to get chao.

George who was in the cage open his eyes . " Where am I, ? And also who am I ?" George said. George accidentally used the magic to cut the cage down.

" What ?"

" What is that ? Magic ???" George yelled. This cause Ninja's clone and Dream noticed him. The clone formed into each other as it formed into Ninja. Ninja ran towards George. " Oh hell nah ! You can't get close to him " Dream yelled. Before Dream used the string to control him. George accidentally summon his magic and blew Ninja away.

Dream was stun.

" Well it was the best fight?''

George was still scare. Dream walked towards to him. George flinched a bit as he ran away.

Dream followed him.

...

The fighting between Sapnap and Quackity was quite ... Bloodbath.

It was really chao. Sapnap and Quackity tried to kill Joe. But they failed. Quackity used the feather to fight it with Joe. Joe still dodged the feather with a big injured from his stomach.

Karl slowly got up.

Joe sense it as he ran towards to him. Sapnap followed Joe as Quackity threw the sword at Joe to stop him from getting to Karl. Joe was still dodged it well .

But Karl then accidentally used the portal to send Joe away. " Wait ???" Joe yelled. The portal was close.

Karl was panic. Meanwhile, Quackity and Sapnap was stun.

" Karl... What was that ?" Sapnap asked . " Wh-who are you ??" Karl yelled then he got up as he can but it was fail. He fell down. Quackity caught him . Karl pushed him away as he forced himself to ran away.

...

They both ran away as they both hit each other head.

Two of them looked confuse mixed with panic and scared.

Then two of them heard someone said both of their name.

The voice sound closer and closer.

The three men met each other as they yelled " George/ Karl, what is wrong with you ??"

Karl's hand was summon the magic. His hand had something that related to magic but it similar to clock. It like he hold the clock but in magic way. ( I don't know how to explain but hope you understand it )

" What ?" Dream said. " He has another magic ?" Dream asked. " We don't know. We just know that now " Quackity answered with Sapnap nodded his head.

The room fill of silence.

George then summon the sword as he ready to attack.

" Wait... We need to attack them ?" Dream asked.

" What ??" Two men yelled.

______________________________________

Yo finally finished it. And also I suppose to write it last night. But I was sleepy because I ate medicine. So it effect me to go to sleep. And anyway I am apologize that I didn't upload this chapter yesterday. I mean yesterday I wrote it half of it not full of it. And yet sorry again.

Hope you enjoy.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1596 words