"Were you spying on us?" I stood up abruptly, holding the picture of Seo-ah and I embracing in my hands.

"Would I call it spying or just looking out for each of you..?" His tone changes slightly. "Now Beomgyu, I know you can be more carefree and reckless, but Soobin I would expect better from you as their leader. You should understand what to do next." He looks at me sternly.

"No, I won't." I stand my ground.

"I won't allow you to break the rules." The manager spoke up.

"And I won't do as you ask." I storm out and Beomgyu follows after me.

"What are you doing?" I look at Beomgyu.

"I'm coming with you... Listen I know I just met Ha-Yun recently, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be with her just as much as you want to be with Seo-ah." He explains and I give in. We eventually leave back to our dorm. About an hour later, we heard a knock at the door. Beomgyu opened it and in came rushing Yeonjun, Kai, and Tae.

"What were you guys thinking? And why didn't you tell us?" Yeonjun looked disappointingly at Gyu and I.

"We wanted to but.." He cut me off.

"And you- has this been going on since Japan?" Yeonjun spoke up again.

"It happened shortly after we got back.." I sighed, getting ready to feel his wrath.

"I just wish you told us." Kai frowned. "It's not like we didn't like Seo-ah.." 

"Yeah. I would've been fine with it." Tae nodded.

"I was scared.. of this moment." I failed to make eye contact with them, especially Yeonjun.

"I'm more upset that you didn't tell us. I really like Seo-ah." Yeonjun pats my back.

We all sat down together at the table to talk more. "When did you meet the girl you are seeing Gyu?" 

"It's Seo-ah's friend.. We met less than a week ago, but she told me about her several months ago." Gyu blushed, making us all laugh. 

"I'm glad you guys are happy honestly.. That company rule is stupid." Tae sighs.

"I just don't know how everything is gonna go from here.." I say.

"The manager was really upset about you guys storming out but I think with time, they will learn to accept it." Yeonjun reassured us. "And we will always stick by you guys if you let us."

"But you have to tell us first in order to," Kai spoke.

"We will. I swear." Beomgyu nods.

The rest of the night, they stayed with us and gamed until we all fell asleep. When we woke up, it was already morning time.

"Ahh.. My back is sore." Kai massaged his back.

"That's what you get for falling asleep on the floor." Tae laughed.

"Alright! We got a busy day today." Yeonjun adds.

"Oh- Are we still doing that?" Gyu looked over at me.

"Of course! We still have a comeback approaching, regardless of all the drama going on." I explain.

"Soobin's right. We still have to follow the schedule." Yeonjun agrees with me.

We all get ready and head over to the studio to record some Tik tok's. Followed by some meetings, dance and vocal practices, and interviews. Once we finished and reached the dorms, it already reached 10 p.m. I quickly pulled out my phone and hit the call button.

"Hello?" I hear Seo-ah's voice on the other end.

"Hi." I smile happily.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping? You sound tired." She sounded worried.

"Mmm.. Just a little. I'll sleep soon. I just missed you." I lied slightly. I was honestly exhausted but I did REALLY miss her.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Busy! We had a lot on the schedule. Tomorrow should be a little less but this is how it's gonna be for the next few weeks." I sigh.

"Did you eat?" She asked another question.

"Not much.. I think I had some noodles around 3?" I try to remember.

"What's your address? I'll bring you something." Seo-ah spoke.

"Don't worry. I'll probably just order takeout." I try to reassure her.

"No, I insist." She convinced me into having her come. She arrived just 15 minutes later with a bag of food. I put on my mask and a hat and headed down to greet her.

"What's this?" I look at it.

"The dinner I made. I had extras and it's better than any takeout you can get." She smiled at me. "Enjoy it." 

"Thank you." I pull her in for a hug.

"I really just wanted to see you." Her heart seemed to race.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I chuckled.

"I- uh.. ran here." She laughed with me.

"No wonder you got here so quickly," I added.

"Okay, okay! I won't keep you any longer. Enjoy the food and sleep well tonight." She pulls away, although I can feel her reluctance.

"I will.. Oh and Seo-ah?" 

"Yes?"

"I love you!"