A night of love and pleasure

As I brought the love of my life to the door of our bedroom I told her to close her eyes

As I brought the love of my life to the door of our bedroom I told her to close her eyes. I put her down and turned her around so she was facing the door with her eyes close. "No peaking I swear to god Amara," I said as I glared at her making her chuckle. I opened the door as I put my hand on her shoulder and walked us inside and closed the door behind us. "Can I open my eyes now?" she asked and I chuckled "Yes baby you can open your eyes now". She opened her eyes as she stood there in awe. While she was with her family I decorated the room with candles and red petals to be more romantic for her birthday and I'm proud of myself for how it turned out.

"You did all of this?" she turned to look at me and I nodded "All for you baby," I said with a smile and she smiled back. "This is so beautiful," she said and I smirked, "you know what else would be beautiful?" I asked "What?" she said with a confused look on her face. "You on the bed naked spread out waiting for me to pleasure you all night since it's your birthday after all," I said with a smirk and her face turned red. "No need to be shy now baby weren't you the one who was dying for me to touch you on that flight? Well, you're going to be touched all night I hope you're ready" I told her  with a smirk.

"I have to go get a few things In the car but when I come back I was serious about what I want you to do," she slowly nodded and gulped. I walked out of the room to get some stuff I bought to use on her in the car that I'm pretty sure she will enjoy.

*******************************************
Once I made it back inside I quickly ran upstairs to the bedroom with the items as I saw she had done just as I described. She was on the bed naked with her legs hanging off the bed as she stared at me. Sadly her legs were closed but that will soon change. I closed the door and walked up to her. "So stunning" I whispered as I placed the items on the bed and took off my shirt. "Why do you have a Vibartor a blindfold and a Tie," She said in shock as she looked at the packages I placed on the bed.

"We are going to get pretty kinky tonight baby," I said with a smirk as I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. I opened the packages and laid the items down. "I've never been blindfolded during sex before," She said softly as she looked at me with worries in her eyes. "Do you trust me?" I asked and she nodded. "Whenever you don't want it on just let me know and I'll take it off okay baby," I said as I placed my hand on her cheek and softly rubbed it. "Okay," She said with a smile as I picked up the tie and tied her hands, and placed them above her head. Then I slowly put the blindfold over her eyes then laid her down.

"Open your Legs for me, baby," I told her as I rubbed her thigh and she listened. The sight of her spread out on the bed with me in between her thighs makes me want to cum right here in my pants.

I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on putting it on the highest level. I slowly put it against her clit and just the small interaction made her back arche. "Holy shit" She moaned as she tugged on the tie that was around her hands. I slid the vibrator through her folds as her body starts shaking. "Fuck" she moaned as she tried to close her legs but of course, I stopped her. "Keep your legs open nice and wide baby" I whispered as I pushed the vibrator inside her hole. "L-Leo F-fuck" Her mouth fell in an o shape as her back arched. I grabbed her face and pulled her into a rough kiss. "You're so fucking perfect" I muttered into the kiss as she moaned in my mouth and wrapped her legs around my waist.