Searching

(Leos pov)

I was so fucking worried about her. It was about a 10-minute drive from the warehouse to her house. When I pulled into her driveway her car was still there but all the lights were off. I'm not gonna go frantic just yet maybe she's just sleeping. I quickly got out of the car and rushed to the door. I knocked a few times and there was no answer. "Shit shit shit please just be fucking sleeping." I tried to open the door then realized it wasn't locked I just walked right in.

That's a super bad thing she never keeps her door unlocked. I quickly looked in every room searching for her. She wasn't here I swear if she got kidnapped I'm gonna find out who did it and kill all of them. But I don't know if she got kidnapped just yet.

I'll go check her dad's office maybe she's there. I sprinted out of the door making sure to close the door behind me and lock it this time. I then ran to my car quickly got in and was off to her dad's office.

It took me about 30 minutes to get there. Why the hell was it so far? I parked my car and greeted the guards outside. They know who I am from prior encounters. I walked inside everyone looked at me in shock some were scared some we're eye fucking me. As women always do I smirk to myself. I gotta stop I'm a loyal man to Amara and I plan to be for the rest of my fucking life. I just gotta make her see that. I went on the elevator to the top floor.

I got off the elevator and went to his door. I knocked a few times then walked in not waiting for his response. He's lucky I even knocked in the first place. As soon as I walked through the office he looked at me. "Ohh Leo good to see you how are you?" He said with a smile. "I'm good sir, I'm not planning to stay for long I'm just looking for Amara. do you by any chance know where she is?". I said sounding calmer than I am.

"No I haven't seen her in a few days she's been busy with her own stuff you know typical 19-year-olds," he said while typing something on his computer. Shit, she's been kidnapped.

"Why?" He said what the fuck am I supposed to tell him that I think his daughter got kidnapped by the French Mafia? Hell no. "I wanted to give her something she left at the mansion sir," I said lying. He gave me a confused look and then signed "I can just give you her number" he said. How the hell is that supposed to help if she's kidnaped, oh well worth a shot "That would be very helpful Mr. Garcia" I said kindly.

He gave me her number and then I said my goodbyes and walked out of the door. I wasted no time texting her. I even changed her contact name to Tesoro.

Me: where are you?

I went down the elevator and to my car again for the 3rd time tonight. It's about 8 fucking pm and I still don't know where she is.
When I sat down in the front seat of my car my phone dinged. I picked it up and it was her. She's safe oh thank god I was so fucking worried. Wait it could also be the kidnapper on the phone.

Tesoro: who the hell is this how did you get my number

Nope never mind this is her. I texted back almost immediately.

Me: it's Leo stop with the attitude, now tell me where you are also I got your number from your father

A few moments later she replied

Tesoro: I'm at my friend Kelly's house if that's any of your business

I'm going to have to teach her a lesson for that attitude but for right now I'm going to have to ignore it

Me: Address now

I typed back and waited for her response. I saw the 3 dots start to type but then disappear she's probably thinking if she has a choice. But she doesn't I would have just found out a different way. My phone beeped again and saw she sent her address. I smirked to myself she knew she didn't have a chance. I started up my car and drove to the location.

When I got there I got out of the car and walked to the front door
This house was pretty small I wonder how many people live here. I knocked on the door and waited for about 5 fucking minutes. What the hell were these people doing. Suddenly the door opens and a short blonde woman with blue eyes was in my view, not Amara.

"Hello I'm here for Amara," I said calmly. The woman I guess kelly is her name. She raised her brow and then looked me up and down then she yelled. "AMARA YOUR HUSBAND IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP" she said while rolling her eyes. Then a whisper came from somewhere behind her "Tell him to leave". I heard her because my hearing is amazing. Kelly pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Can you please get her the hell out of my house she has been here for 2 days" she said annoyed. Amara must have come here when she left my house 2 days ago. I nodded and pushed passed her and walked inside to see Amara on her couch. I walked to the couch and now I was standing in front of her.

"Get up and get your stuff we're leaving," I said in a stern voice. She looked straight into my eyes "You don't tell me what to do, you can leave" she said and rolled her eyes. "Amara I just searched for you for a fucking hour and a half going from place to place. Get up and get your stuff" I said glaring at her.

"I didn't ask you to do that I don't even know why your here right now". She said as she got up and stood In front of me crossing her arms. I was annoyed but I kept my cool. I looked at kelly who was looking at us amused. "Where is her stuff," I asked her before she can answer Amara groaned. "I'll go get my stuff your so annoying," she said while rolling her eyes.

It took this woman 10 minutes to get her stuff what did she do, pack the whole house? "I'm ready" she said annoyed. I nodded grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door. She
Told kelly to save her but kelly just closed the door. I opened the car side for her and she got in. Then I walked to my side and got in. "Why did you want me to come with you". She said

"You don't want to know," I said while starting the car and hitting the road. "Yes I do Leo you can't just get my number tell me to send you my address and then say it's nothing," she said turning to glare at me. "If you want to know so bad people want to kidnap you," I said telling the truth. She was now facing the road. "That Sam guy?" she said in a more calming voice.

I nodded but there was more. "Yes but there is more to all of that and I don't want to get you into it". She nodded. "All I want to do is keep you safe Tesoro you just have to let me," I said with a smile looking at her. Before she could respond my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Marco. I put the phone to my ear and then answered it. "Speak," I told him "Boss we got everything back the background check, footage, and fingerprint check," he said and then paused.

"Do you know who left the fucking box, Marco?" I asked getting annoyed I looked at Amara and she was not even bothered. "Yes I do but there's something else you need to know " he paused again then continued. "The person who left the box wasn't a French," he said. "Just give me the name Marco," I said while pinching the bridge of my nose while still driving.

"He goes by the name Antonio Patterson".
-------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter took kinda long I was busy and I didn't know what to write.

Hoped you enjoyed reading

-Aya❤️