Relax

I texted kelly sorry for leaving her again but she said it was okay and she was going to stay there for a little longer

I texted kelly sorry for leaving her again but she said it was okay and she was going to stay there for a little longer. I and Leo were now in the car driving back to his mansion and I have yet to ask him what he was even doing there in the first place.

"Why did you come," I asked him while glancing at him. "I had Matteo follow you so I knew you were safe," he said so calmly it was concerning. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows "You seriously sent him to spy on me what the fuck" I said while crossing my arms.

"Good thing I did He was there with you," he said with an eye roll. So he can roll his eyes and not me this is horrible. "Whatever," I said while looking out the window.

One of the hands he had on the steering wheel left and was now planted on my thigh and was drawing circles.  "Don't worry Amore I'll make it up to you" he said with a smirk and glanced at me. I gulped but before I could respond his hand left my thigh and went back on the steering wheel.

"So what did you buy at the mall," he said changing the topic and looking back at my Victoria's secret bag from the mall. "I bought lingerie," I said with a smirk. I guess he wasn't expecting me to be so blunt about it because his face was red.

He then chuckled "You're going to have to give me a show Amore later," he said with a wink". I rolled my eyes "Yeah you wish," I said challenging myself. "You weren't saying that a few days ago when you were spread out on my bed while I was pounding into you," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes again and kept looking out of the window.

............................................................

When we got to his mansion he said he had to do a few things in his office first so now I'm in the kitchen eating from fruit that was in the fridge.

"mia cara Amara are you okay (My darling)" a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned my stool around and saw it was Romona. I guess Leo told her what happened at the mall. "Yeah, I'm fine Romona thanks for asking," I said with a smile.

"I have to talk to you about some things," she said while walking over to me. I hummed in response waiting for her to tell me. "Since you are a part of this family now I would like to give you this as a blessing to marry my son". She said while going into her pocket and pulling out a diamond necklace.

 She said while going into her pocket and pulling out a diamond necklace