Apologies

After long hours of steamy sex with Leo, I decided to go downstairs in one of his long T-shirts and some of my shorts

After long hours of steamy sex with Leo, I decided to go downstairs in one of his long T-shirts and some of my shorts. Tomorrow is going to be a long day with Leo taking me to go see the guy who almost raped me and he even said I could learn how to use a gun,  also should I mention that Kelly is coming over, and were having a pool day since nobody swims around here and the doctor said I could still swim with the patch over my bullet wound. If I said I wasn't sore between my legs I would be lying because right now I was limping to the kitchen to get some water.  I grabbed a glass from the fridge and poured water into it as I turned around someone was standing right in front of me that I was not expecting almost making me drop my water. "Jesus Antino you scared the shit out of me," I said as I put my water down to catch my breath.

"Sorry Amara didn't mean to scare you," he said nervously while taking a seat on the nearest stool. He looks different from the last time I saw him he grew more facial hair. "I didn't know you started working for Leo," I said while looking at him in the eyes. This is very awkward since I used to be a little too close to him. "I only helped him find you I was just about to leave and catch the earliest flight to see my family in Europe". All this time I've never known he was European but I get it because he was only for sex.

"That's great Antino I appreciate that you did this even though I kinda treated you like crap,"  I said as I leaned onto the counter.  "It's all good I'm glad your safe and I'm sorry for trying to get a little bit too close for your liking," he said with a chuckle and I joined him after. " I see you're getting cozy with Leo huh?" he said with a chuckle making my face turn red. "Is it that obvious?" I whispered to him and he nodded "You can barely stand up straight Amara" he said with a laugh and I joined him after.

A cough was heard from the doorway and I saw Leo standing there eyeing me and Antino. Antonio looked at him and nodded "I guess it's my time to leave see you around Amara" he said with a gulp while getting up and walking out. "Do you seriously have to scare everyone off?" I said with a chuckle as Leo walked over to me. "I'm sorry I can't help the fact I get jealous over the fact he used to touch you in places that are mine," He said with a smirk grabbing my hip and pulling me closer to him.

"You know I only want you," I said with hum while wrapping my hands around his neck. "Keep it up and I'll fuck you in this kitchen," he said with a groan placing a soft kiss on my neck. "Please don't fuck in the kitchen please" I looked behind Leo and saw it was Isabella coming over to us. I pushed myself from Leo and leaned back onto the counter. "Oh please don't act like you don't fuck my righthand man and think that we all don't notice," Leo said with an annoyed voice and it made Isabella turn around. "You know on second thought I don't need a glass of water anymore," she said while walking out making me laugh. 

"You have a problem you know that?" I said with a smile and he chuckled "Maybe I do" He said as he grabbed my waist once again. "Let's go upstairs please" He whispered in my ear as his hands were now squeezing my ass. "You are a mafia boss but sure act like a child," I said with a chuckle "Only for you Tesoro," he said with a hum while picking me up bridle style. "Is this necessary?" I asked him as we walked out of the kitchen to the grand staircase. "No, but I can tell your sore and I don't want you walking by yourself if you can't stand up properly". I giggled and played with his hair as we walked up the stairs I'm acting like a young teenage girl with this man.
——————————————————————
We were now lying down on his bed with my head on his shoulder and he was reading a book. "I didn't know you liked to read," I said he doesn't seem like the type of person to read. "I like a lot of things Tesoro," he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "You know don't you think this is kinda weird," I asked him honestly while staring at the ceiling. "Think that what is weird?" he now put his book down and turned to look at me. "This whole thing the arranged marriage, us practically dating, you never asked me to be your girlfriend," I said to him.

"I didn't think that was necessary since you agreed on marrying me," he said as he took my hand in his. "I don't know how this shit works Leo I never felt like this before," I said with a frown. "I'm sorry baby would you be my girlfriend and my fiancé?" He said with a smile and I chuckled. "Now that seems a little forced" he then pulled me into his chest and he rubbed my thigh. "I know this is all weird to you but just know ill do anything for you Tesoro," he said quietly "I know" I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey this is the first time we are sleeping together," he said with a smirk. "Yeah because you have been in your office except for the times you had to walk me around the house," I said with a chuckle and he chuckled after. "You should get some rest Amore we have a lot planned tomorrow," he said and I nodded. He released his arms around me as I turned over and got comfortable. "Goodnight Leo," I said with a yawn. "Good night baby I love you," he said as he was shifting to turn off the lamp that was on. "Love you too" is the last thing I said before I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
———————————————————————-
Sorry this took so long I have kinda lost motivation to write this story I just feel like it got boring

So let me know if you are getting bored of this or if I should continue it because I just don't know at this point and I want to start my other planned stories.

-Aya❤️