One Heck Of A Meeting

I and Leo were now in the car on our way to my father's office

I and Leo were now in the car on our way to my father's office. I haven't seen my father in a week and he's the only family member I still have to talk to. After my mother died all her sides of the family left me and my dad to die basically but my father still kept his own and took care of me.

I choose to wear something bold to his building because I just felt like spicing things up a little bit even though it was late at night. It did make Leo feel some type of way though because walking down those stairs I saw him get hard through his pants. It was a red velvety top with black baggy Leather pants and a black leather jacket. I put on top black boots with tall heel that was fluffy on the inside.

 I put on top black boots with tall heel that was fluffy on the inside

I also put on some earrings. It's a newer outfit that I haven't worn yet and I felt sexy in it.

"I forgot to ask you were did you get that necklace from? I don't remember you ever wearing it before" Leo spoke while glancing at me. "Your mom gave it to me as a part of being in the family now," I said while touching the necklace I kinda forgot I had it on. "That's nice of her it's pretty on you," he said with a smile. I don't see him smile that often its usually just dumb smirks but it suits him.

"Oh, and your mom wanted me to tell you that there's a mafia ball next week" I simply said and I heard him groan. "I hate those stupid things," he said while gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"What's wrong with them," I asked him. "All Mafias are there including the French mafia anything can happen there" he spoke quietly. "Oh well, I'm going" I just shrugged my shoulders. "Why do you want to go so bad," he said while raising a brow at me. "There's most likely going to be other sexy ass mafia men there I could take to the bedroom" I jokingly said. Leo did not like that his jaw clenched and his grip on the steering wheel was kinda scary.

I put my hand on his thigh and then on his crotch. "I was just joking this is the only dick I want for right now," I said with a wink. He groaned while pulling my hand off of him. "Don't make me pull this car over and fuck you right now" he said with a glare. "Would that be a bad thing though?" I said while biting my lip. "Amara doesn't test me," he said with his deep voice god I can never get used to that.