Whipped

"You know, you're the first women I had sex with in this room," I said with a chuckle

"You know, you're the first women I had sex with in this room," I said with a chuckle. I can tell she rolled her eyes. "I don't need to know about your sex life mafia man", she said with a yawn. I can tell she was tired.

"You should if we're going to be having sex, I wouldn't want to keep secrets Amore," I said with a chuckle. "You don't need to keep secrets because this was a one-time thing," she said while trying to get up. "Keep telling yourself that Tesoro you will be coming back for more," I said with a smirk.

"I don't think I'll be the one coming back ," she said with a laugh. Was she most likely correct? Yes, but was I gonna let her get to me? No. "We will see about that, do you want me to prepare you a bath," I asked her.

She laughs at me "I'm perfectly fine doing shit myself" she said while getting up but failed miserably and fell right back on the bed. "Need help now?" I said with a smile. "Yes please" she with a groan. I first went to my closet to put on some gray sweatpants then went to the bathroom to prepare a bath.

"Hot, median, or cold?" I asked from the bathroom."hot enough to burn my skin " she yelled. I hummed in response and turned it to hot. I then walked back to the bed and picked her up bridal style.

"I could have done this myself," she said with a groan. "From the looks of how you fell by getting up I don't think so Amore," I said with a smirk. Once I was in front of the bathtub I put her in.

"Perfect" she cooed slowly sliding into the tub. "Do you need anything else, Tesoro?" I asked her. "I need some clothes and my skincare and toothbrush from my room," she said. "So you're staying in here for the night," I asked with a smirk. She rolled her eyes "I don't think I have a choice, now go get my stuff" she said with a huff. "Yes Ma'am" I'm sure a whipped man.

I left the bathroom and then went to the door to exit my room. Then went next door to her room. I went to her closet first to see if she had any pajamas. Oh shit, she has a lot of lingerie in here. Why the fuck is it all over the floor.

she would look hella sexy in these I smirked to myself. She can just wear some of my clothes. I walked out of the closet and then into the bathroom gathering all her skin care products and toothbrush. After I gathered everything I walked back to my room went inside then to the bathroom.

"Here are all the items you requested Mi Amore," I said while putting all her stuff on the counter. "What about clothes," she asked while looking at me. "Well since you had your lingerie all over the floor I didn't wanna go through your stuff so ill grab a T-shirt for you to wear". I looked at her and she blushed, I chuckled at her.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a T-shirt that will probably be huge on her I laughed to myself. Then I grabbed her thong that was on the floor for her to wear. I then walked back into the bathroom. Then placed that on the counter as well. I then turned to look at her.

"You done?" I asked her. She nodded in response slowly getting up from the tub. My eyes slowly trailed down her body which was soaking wet. "Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to hand me a fucking towel?" she said glaring at me and pulling me from my thoughts.

"What did I tell you about that Attitude Tesoro," I said while walking over to her with a smirk. She rolled her eyes. Those fucking eye rolls are going to be the death of me.

I grabbed the towels and handed one to her. She wrapped one over her hair and one around her body. I stepped back so she could step out of the tub. "You feel better?" I asked. "A little bit this is all your fault," she said with a groan limping to the sink. I walked up to her so I was behind her and I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me.

"I didn't even go that rough Amore, did Antonio not Pleasure you enough?" I asked her while placing a soft kiss on her neck. "Well his dick wasn't as big as yours " she gulped. I smirked "I'll take that as a compliment," I said with a chuckle.

"Let me do my skincare in peace Leo," she said with a groan. I quickly turned her around and placed her on the counter. I then started placing kisses on her neck. Truly I couldn't get enough of this woman.

"L-Leo," she said while a soft moan escaped her lips as I let the towel that was wrapped around her body fall to the floor. "Dio sei così fottutamente Bella (God you're so fucking beautiful)," I whispered as I stood there admiring what's Infront of me.

I pulled her into a rough kiss. Our lips moved together in Sync as my hand went up and down her thigh. She grabbed my face pulling me closer to her while she gripped my hair. "Mmm," she whimpered into the kiss. My hands found her clit and slowly rubbed it. "Shit L-Leo I just took a bath " she moaned as my kisses went to her neck picking up my paste rubbing her clit.

"You say you want me to stop but your still super fucking wet for me Amore" I said while sucking the soft spot on her neck. I slowly slid 2 of my fingers into her tight hole. She threw her head back as loud moans left her Beautiful fucking lips.

"You want to cum Amore?" I asked her with a smirk. She nodded "A-Ahh shit" as my fingers were hitting her G spot inside her. "Words baby" as my fingers thrust way deeper. "Y-yes I want to cum" she said softly.

I hummed in response while going on my knees and slowly pressing my lips on her hot center as my fingers thrust deep into her hole. "F-fuck!" she screamed and then she grabbed my hair pushing me closer to her clit. I started licking and sucking every part of her claiming it to be mine.

"S-Shit I'm close" she said with a moan. As my fingers moved in and out of her clit I felt her clench around my fingers as I continued sucking her pussy. "M-mm this feels so fucking good" she moaned "S-shit I'm gonna cum". She clenched around my fingers one last name before her body started to shake as she rode out her orgasm. I licked her pussy dry before my mouth left her and pulled my fingers out. "Holy" Is all she said while she was trying to catch her breath. I got up and smirked at her. I grabbed the towel she used to wrap around her to clean her.

"I can't get enough of you Amore," I said while placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I'm gonna be honest Neither can I", she said with a sign. I guess that means were both whipped.
--------------------------------------------

Y'all is Amara starting to fall for Leo??👀👀

I'm working on the first chapter for my other book "The Love that Brought Us Back" so make sure to check it out when it's done!

Hoped you enjoyed Byee

-Aya❤️