Beautiful

(Leos pov)
This woman is just beautiful and now I'm finally about to fuck her brains out on my desk. We just stood looking into each other's eyes. Her eyes were like a beautiful green emerald. The silence consumed us. "Well what are you waiting for, You wanted me"

"I know Tesoro but, I don't want to be want to be just a fuck buddy like that Stronzo(Asshole)."

" We only met 4 days ago Leo what do you expect this to be, I-" I cut her off with a rough kiss. I pushed her aggressively against the desk more, as a moan escaped her luscious mouth into mine.

I reached up her dress. Her body fit so perfectly in my arms, trying to be careful not to break the connection between our lips. As my hand slid down towards her legs, I slid the tights down to her thighs and slowly fell to my knees placing kisses all over her thighs. "Never thought I would see Leo Valentino on his knees for a woman," she said with a smirk.

I chuckled"Only for you amore."
As she pushed my shoulders down so that I'm fully on my knees. I grabbed her waist and pushed her down on the desk so she was laying down. I then hiked her dress up to her stomach revealing the black lace panties she was wearing underneath. "Beautiful so fucking beautiful," I said just admiring her

"You said that so many times," she said while laughing. I smirked, "because it's true Amore your so fucking beautiful". I then gripped her thighs and moved her closer to my face and I moved her legs so they were open nice and wide for me. I decided to mess with her a little more "Do you want me to eat you out Tesoro?" I said while sliding my hand across her panties she was already very wet.

She let out a soft and quiet moan. "I barely even touched you and your already moaning baby". She sat up a little and glared at me "Just shut the fuck up and put your fucking mouth on my pussy" she said I just smirked I pushed her back down on the desk and slid her panties down her thighs revealing her perfect pussy that I'm about to fucking destroy.

I moved her, even closer to my face, and placed a kiss on her clit. Slowly moving my mouth up and down. She tasted fucking amazing. "Shit," she said with a moan moving her hands to my hair and pulling it a little. "Fuck that feels good" I smirked "You like that sí?" I said while sucking her pussy. "Mhm A-ah fuck" she said now gripping my hair and pushing my head farther into her.

"Words baby," I said now pushing my tongue into her hole. "Y-yes" I moved my hand up to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. "Fuck I'm almost there Leo" I started rubbing her clit faster and plunging my tongue deeper into her hole "Fuck you taste so sweet baby," I said with a smile "I'm ready to f-fuck" I can tell that she's seeing fucking stars and knowing that I'm the one making her see them makes me fucking hard. I can feel my dick throbbing in my pants.

"Cum baby cum all over my face let me taste it," I said smirking against her pussy still rubbing it at a fast paste. About 3 seconds later I felt her body shake then I felt her orgasm in my mouth. I can hear her breathing heavily and trying to close her legs shut.
I licked her pussy dry not leaving any cum behind.

Then I gave her pussy 1 last kiss before getting up. "You did eccellente Amore (excellent love)."I brought her back up so she was sitting on the desk. "I barely did anything" she laughed. I kept my hands on her waist "Just you laying on my desk while I eat your delicious pussy did a lot" I said while taking her hand and putting it on my crotch which was very hard at the moment.

She suddenly tried pulling her dress down but I stopped her. "Don't think I'm done amore I still got to see how good you take my dick" I said with a smirk she gulped while biting her lip as I was about to take off my blazer I could hear the door being opened. "WASSUP MOTHER FUC- woahh." I then realized I forgot to lock the door.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Omgg more people are reading my story!

I hope you guys like it, it's my first story and I want it to be good.

Thanks so much for reading.

-Aya ❤️