Pool day & jealousy

My day has already been hell ever since I woke up

My day has already been hell ever since I woke up. I was really not expecting to kill him but as soon as he started to speak about my mother something in me just lost it. I'm in the bathroom right now trying to wash off the blood all over me and change into my bathing suit. Kelly is coming over in like 10 minutes and we are having a pool day. I picked out one of my favorite bathing suits that I brought from my last house which I still own but I don't go there anymore and I don't pay for it.

It was a leopard print bathing suit that fit my body perfectly.

Every time I wear this I feel even more confident than I already am

Every time I wear this I feel even more confident than I already am. I also put my hair in a slick back bun and took off all my makeup so it doesn't smudge in the water. After I was all done I opened the door and walked out into the bedroom. "I don't care, have them fucking wait I haven't left yet," Leo said while on the phone. I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. Once he turned around his eyes were full of lust as he looked me up and down. "Hey I'm going to call you back I'll leave in a bit," he said with a smirk while staring at me as I smiled. Once he hung up the phone he threw it on the bed and picked me up so my legs were around his waist.

"Fuck you look so fucking hot Amara it's intoxicating," Leo said with a groan making me laugh. "I know," I said with a smile. "Could I take you right now?" he asked me as he placed small kisses on my jawline. "Mmm as much as I would want that we both have plans," I said as his hands slid up and down my thighs. "That can wait," he said with a groan as his lips met mine as he bit my lip asking for permission and I gave it to him. My hands found his face and pulled him closer. "Fuck" I moaned into the kiss as Leo backed me into the wall. His hands moved lower and started rubbing the thin fabric over my clit. "Shit" I moaned again as I threw my head back. "You like this baby? You like when I make you feel good" he said with a groan as he started going faster. "A-Ah fuck yes" one of his hands was rubbing me while the other found my nipple that instantly became hard.

Suddenly we heard the sound of Leos moms voice coming from outside. "Amara I think your friend is here," she said from outside the door while knocking. I quickly pushed Leo away as I fixed my bathing suit and glared at Leo as he chuckled. "Yeah, I'm coming! I yelled as I quickly grabbed a towel and started to walk towards the door but before that Leo pulled me towards him once again. "I have to go to my office right now but when I come back I'm fucking you nice and rough just how you like it Amore si?" he said with a smirk . "That is if you can meet my requirements, baby," I said with a smile as I walked towards the door and left.