Birthday surpise in italy

( 1 week later)

( 1 week later)

It was now finally time to go to Italy, and it was my birthday today. The not-so-special day I turn 20 years old and I'm going to Italy. I haven't told anyone it was my birthday and I want it to stay that way. I have never really been excited about my birthday since it's always been just my dad and I. I do not really talk about this but I was really close with my grandma and my aunt but as soon as my mom passed, they left and I haven't seen them since.

"Are you okay Tesoro?" I hear Leo say while pulling me from my thoughts. I cleared my throat and looked at him. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said with a smile and he nodded. "We are about to take off so seat belt on please Amore," he told me. Leo and I are on his private jet, this man has everything. I haven't been on a plane in so long and I enjoy them. I did as he asked and looked at the flight attendant struggling to put my huge suitcase away oops. "You know we are only going for a week right?" Leo asked me with a chuckle. "I know but I need options on deciding what to wear," I said with a smile.

"Hello everyone on this flight. My name is Paul and I'll be flying you today. We are now taking off, so please stay seated until advised you can and have a wonderful flight". This private jet has everything it's a whole house. It has 2 bathrooms, a huge lounge, and a huge bedroom in the back. I looked out the window as the plane started to move. "It's so beautiful outside," I told Leo as we began to lift off. He grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine "Just like you baby" he said with a whisper as he bit my earlobe. I turned to look at him "Are you horny right now?" I whispered loudly and he chuckled.

"Wanna go to the bedroom baby?" he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes "Like I would say no to that" I said with a smile as I looked up and saw we could get out of our seats. We unbuckled our seatbelts as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. We seriously act like teenagers over each other since I'm not one anymore. I'm officially in my 20s. As soon as the door closed I was lifted, lips smashed with his, and thrown onto the bed with Leo on top of me.

"I'm not fucking you just so you know," Leo said making me break the kiss and look at him confused. "We have a lot to do today and I don't want my baby to be tired," he said with a frown and I rolled my eyes I guess he is right but I don't know actually what were doing. "At least touch me Leo please" I winned as I brought his hand lower down my body to the place that needs him the most. "Such a naughty girl" He groaned as he smashed his lips into mine once again but then he stopped "But I can't just let's make out," he said with a smile as I glared at him.

"If you didn't want to fuck or even touch me, you shouldn't have brought me in here and made me all horny," I said as I pushed him off me and stormed out of the room. All the flight attendants were looking at me funny "What the fuck are y'all looking at?" I said as I glared at them and they all gulped and turned the other way to do other things. That's what I fucking thought bitches. I sat down In my seat and put my seatbelt on then I put my neck pillow on and hope I can get some sleep on this damn plane.