Stressful day

Today is the day that I have to bring Amara to see the guy I never wanted her to face again

Today is the day that I have to bring Amara to see the guy I never wanted her to face again. It hurts me to know the awful things he did to her. I haven't seen him since I locked him up since I've been busy taking care of Amara. My twin brother and Marco have been keeping an eye on him. As for Matteo, I don't know where the hell he is these days he doesn't show up a lot I'm surprised he showed up that time Amara found out about all this."Are you almost finished in there baby?" I asked while knocking on the door. Women take a very long time in the bathroom. "Just finishing my makeup! you can come in its unlocked" I heard her say through the door. I opened the door seeing her at the sink putting on what I think is mascara.

Fuck she looks hot in this outfit, she's wearing a black turtle neck with black leather pants and very high heels. She also has black sunglasses and a black mini bag to match.

"It makes me feel a certain way that your dressing this nice to go see the guy who kidnapped you," I said with a frown as my hands wrapped around her waist

"It makes me feel a certain way that your dressing this nice to go see the guy who kidnapped you," I said with a frown as my hands wrapped around her waist. "Come on Leo I haven't dressed up in ages let me have this," she said with a smile and I chuckled. "As long as I'm the one taking it off you tonight ill be fine," I said with a smirk as she rolled her eyes. I put the makeup that was in her hand on the counter and spun her around. "What do I always have to tell you about rolling your eyes Tesoro," I said as my face got closer to hers. "Well if You don't say stupid things then I wouldn't have to," she said challenging me.

"Be careful with your choice of words Baby Ill bend you over this counter just like I did yesterday" I said as I placed soft kisses on her neck. "Let me finish my makeup or else I'm going to have some guy at a club be all over me tonight," she said with a smirk and My face turned angry. "You wouldn't dare," I said with a slight growl in my voice. "You know I would," she said with a smile and I signed. "I guess I do have to go get a few things in my office," I said with a groan and she chuckled.

"Get out now," she said she thought she was pushing me out of the door but I was just walking myself.

She's kicking me out of my damn bathroom.
********************************************

We were now both outside of the mansion waiting for someone to pull up my car I decided I will drive my Lambo today. The reason why I don't have somebody bringing me places is that I just enjoy driving my women around.