His Family

(Amaras pov)

I woke up in a bed and realized it wasn't my bed. Whoever brought me here was currently in the shower. I quickly jumped up and all the memories from last night came crashing into my mind. Why the fuck did I pass out? I was also wondering what the hell happened to kelly. Suddenly the shower noise came to an end and the person got out of the shower.

I saw a little glimpse inside the bathroom and saw that it was Leo. That idiot brought me to his house. Once I heard footsteps coming closer to me I quickly laid back down to act like I was sleeping. "I know your awake Tesoro your not that quiet," he said with a chuckle. Shit, I got caught, I sat up again seeing that he was in his closet. "Why did you bring me here," I said in a whisper.

"So you wanted me to leave you on the floor passed out in my club? It wouldn't look good on my record. Plus you're my future wife I can't do that" he said from the closet. "Whatever I need to go home," I said while getting up from the bed. By the time I got out of the bed, I turned around and Leo was already right behind me. "Why so soon Tesoro," he said with a frown.

"What do you mean why so soon I have most likely been here all night also don't forget that you ruined my club night by having Sam leave," I said while rolling my eyes. His jaw clenched and his chocolate brown eyes went dark. He then grabbed my waist and my back hit the wall. "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes Amore," he said with a glare. I gulped for some reason he makes me nervous but I'm Amara I don't submit to anyone unless it's sex of course. "Also about the sam guy he's not the person you would want to get yourself with," he said staring straight into my eyes.

"You don't get to tell me who I associate myself with," I said with a smirk. He just chuckled "Is that so?" he said with a smile. I nodded in response "What if I told you he's a stone cold murderer that drugged you and put a sleeping pill In your drink hm?". So that's why I passed out that asshole drugged me. "Whatever," I said rolling my eyes again oopsie.

He pushed me into the wall more and put his hand on my throat not enough force to hurt me though. "I swear Amara roll your damn eyes at me one more time ill have you spread out on my bed while I'm hovering over you slamming my dick right into your fucking pussy". He said inches away from my lips. I'm too stunned to speak.

"Would you like that Amore?" he said with a smirk while his lips brushed across my lips. When I didn't say anything he just laughed. "I guess I just have that kind of effect on you love," he said with a smirk while pulling away ."Can I just go home now?" I said with a sign. Then I looked around the room noticing something missing "Also can I have my phone". He chuckled what the hell is so funny? He let go of my waist and went to go open the bedside table then pulled out my phone.

"Here you go," he said I gave him a sarcastic smile back and he smirked. He then walked to the door "Are you coming my màma made breakfast" he said with a smile. I mean I guess I'm kinda hungry so I started walking towards the door.

"Also by the way I will kill any man that will even look at you a certain way. So just be mindful of that Tesoro," he said with a smile. This man is crazy I just shook my head in response. When we walked out of his room I looked around in awe his house is huge it's not even a house it was a whole damn mansion. "Like what you see?" He said with a smile. "looks like being the don of the Mafia is really working out for you" I said. He chuckled in response. Then we went down 4 flights of stairs, this man is hella rich.

(Mansion aesthetics)
(Leo's room)

(Mansion aesthetics) (Leo's room)