It was

" Moonlight beast ??" George yelled.

" I thought that I get rid of it ?" Dream said.

" We " Quackity and Sapnap changed the statement. Dream looked at them then his eyes turned back at Moonlight beast and Ninja.

Ninja touch the beast as it let him. " Do you like my pet ?" Ninja asked.

" What ???" The four men yelled.

...

Joe put karl on his bed as he heard the yelling. " Ugh , so annoying" Joe looked at the door then the door shut. Joe smirk as his eyes turned to Karl. " Oh Karl oh Karl ..." Joe then put his hand on Karl's cheek. His hand moved to his mouth. Joe's face started to get closer and closer to Karl's face. Their lip was about to touch but soon got interrupt by the bright item. Joe's expression turned into anger. Joe got his face up as he looked at the direction. " Can you just shut your light off !?" Joe yelled.

It was the crown who interrupt him due to the bright.

" Ugh ! I can't believe that my stupid , idiot , b***h , motherf***ker , poop face, ugly , whatever that related to the most ugliest, brother bring that useless crown here "

" This crown is not perfect as he think. He think that this crown is ' PeRfeCt ' for his little ' hUSbanD ' " Joe mocked at his brother.

The crown started to shine brighter than before.

" You are nothing special. You are just the cursed crown"

Joe then turned at Karl.

" The legend said that once someone fainted due to the pink star. It was because they are just weak to hold that power. Once they woke up , they will lose their memory.

However! When they meet their true kiss , they will only have the memory that person and soon they became your " Joe said as he went up to his small Library. He picked the book up as he scan all of the text. He then threw the book away.

" Let's test it , shall we ? My beloved Karl ?" His eyes pupils turned into heart shape.

...

Ninja sneezed . " Jeez ? Who's talking s**t about me ?" Ninja said .

Then he felt someone flew away next to him. He looked at it to see that Quackity was getting fly away. " Oh..."

...

Moonlight beast charged in as Dream used the string to hold it back. But the beast formed into the liquid to escape from it. The beast formed itself into the bird. As soon as it flew next to Dream . It formed into tiger. It swing its claw at Dream. George was step in as he summon the shield. Sapnap shot the fire ball at the beast. The beast was harm a little bit on the head. The beast scream out loud which made four men got distracted by the sound. It was so loud , so loud that their ears were about to blow. George summon the big towel to wrap around its mouth. Quackity then made th father flew at the beast. The beast dodged the feather by formed into the small animal which caused the big towel to release it. The beast charged in fro Quackity. George quickly summon the sword for Quackity as he threw the sword at the beast. The sword was hit the eyes. " Yes !" Quackity yelled. George sighed and once again George summon his another sword.

Their fighting between the four men and the beast was insane. Everyone tried to defect the the beast. In the end , the four men got their victory. The beast formed itself to liquid as it tried to run away but Sapnap put it in the bottle. " Caught ya " Sapnap smirked.

But as soon the fighting was already .

George suddenly felt dizzy once again. He then was fainted this time. Before Dream caught him. George was being caught by the magic from Ninja. Ninja smirked. " Sorry... But this is mine " George flew at Ninja. Ninja looked at the time. " Ohhh so it's time , huh?" Ninja said with a smirk. " My advice to two of you " Ninja pointed at Sapnap and Quackity.

" You should look for Karl before my lazy , b***h , crazy pig , ugly, ugly pig or whatever that related to that did Dom to your boyfriend" Ninja then disappeared with George.

" Wait !" Dream yelled. But it was too late.

" That motherf**Ker did something dirty to Karl ?'' Quackity yelled. " That b***h " Sapnap mumbled.

" Maybe we should separate our way. I will go look for George and you too look for Karl " Dream recommended.

Two men nodded their head.

They began to run separate way.

______________________________________

I was planning that I wrote the last battle in this chapter but I can't due to my sleepiness and also laziness so I can't. I think I might write the last of this mission on Monday . Let's hope so

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1434 words