Ryder x Katie | Coming Together after the Storm

(scene opens to Adventure Bay on a bright and sunny day at the beach where everyone is having fun)

Katie: (to Ryder) It sure is a great day to be at the beach!

Ryder: (chuckles) It sure is Katie! The pups can agree with that too!

Katie: (giggles) Looks like Mirage's family and Mason are enjoying themselves too!

Ryder: It sure does!

(scene move over to Breeze, Stormy and Mason)

Breeze: (sniffs the air) Hm?

Mason: Is something wrong Breeze?

Breeze: We both know I know the weather quite well and I feel like a big storm is coming!

Mason: (pets Breeze) You sure, Breeze?

Stormy: (grabs the Crystal Glasses from Mason's satchel) Might I suggest using these!

Mason: Good idea girl! (puts on them Crystal Glasses) Crystal Glasses! (looks into the future) (eyes widen) Oh boy! (puts away the Crystal Glasses)

Breeze: Did you see which big storm it is in the future?

Mason: Yep! A hurricane is coming!

Breeze: Oh boy! I suggest we head inland!

Mason: (pulls out a button out of his satchel) I got something to help with travel! (looks over to Ryder) Ryder! Breeze said a big storm is coming so we're headed inland to the desert!

Katie: (confused) What makes you think a storm is coming Breeze?

Breeze: I know the weather quite well and Mason used the Crystal Glasses which showed him it was a hurricane!

Ryder: I doubt there's a hurricane coming guys!

Breeze: Our family is still headed inland!

(Mason presses the button he pulled from his satchel)

Sound: (car alarm) (bubbling)

(everyone looks backs as a giant blue Arkeyan War Machine emerges from the bay)

Katie: (gasps) What is that thing!

Mason: Glad I brought this summoning button! (puts away button) Come on girls, our rides here!

Ryder: What is that Mason?

Mason: Just an Arkeyan War Machine for travel! I thought it'd be an interesting way of travel! (climbs up the machine's controls as Mirage's family follow)

(Mason and Mirage's whole family arrive at the control)

Mason: (looks around) Ryder, where can I find an unpopulated area to drive this robot onto?

Ryder: Try Foggy Bottom, I think the beach should be empty over there!

Mason: Thank you!

Mirage: Mason, doesn't this thing have flight?

Mason: Let's exit the water in a safe place, then we can fly!

Mirage: (nods) Sounds reasonable!

(ground shakes as the group departs on the Arkeyan War Machine)

Katie: (to Ryder) Just in case they're right about that hurricane! Would it be alright if Cali and I stay with you and the pups at the Lookout, Ryder?

Ryder: We'd be happy to let you stay with us for a while my love!

Katie: (playfully) My love?

Ryder: (blushes) I meant Katie!

Katie: (giggles) Thanks Ryder!