Claw vs Marshall x Everest | Marshall Framed Part 2

Previously on Paw Patrol...

(scene opens to Jake and Everest with surprised expressions upon seeing familiar silhouette by the campfire)

Everest and Jake: You!

Male voice: It's so great seeing you guys again!

Everest: (happily) Marshall! (runs over hugging and nuzzling him)

Jake: (chuckles) What are you doing out here, dude?

Marshall: After I left Adventure Bay I was unexpectedly snatched by a giant owl!

Everest and Jake: (gasps) Whoa!

Marshall: Lucky for me it was just Mason using owl powers!

Mason: (chuckles) Eurasian eagle-owl powers to be exact!

Everest: What are you doing out here in the desert?

Mirage: We found him all alone so Mirage and I brought him here so he'd at least have food, water, and shelter!

Jake: (looks closer at Marshall's collar) Wait, where's your pup tag dude?

Marshall: Mason said it wouldn't be a good idea to keep it for now so he asked someone else to watch it!

Everest: Who'd you ask?

Mason: I asked Gasket if she could hide it anywhere outside the desert!

Jake and Everest: (surprised) Gasket!?

Gasket: (arrives on her motorcycle) Yep! Mirage and Mason are my good buddies and asked if I could lend a paw and in a way I was also causing a little trouble while helping a friend of theirs!

Mirage: Yep!

Everest: I'm happy you're okay Marshall! That imposter of you bit me!

Marshall: (shocked and shouts) What!? (checks her body) Where did he bite my beloved husky! (blushes) I mean dear friend!

Everest: It's okay, Mason used that horse talisman to heal the injury!

Marshall: (hugs Everest) I'm glad you okay Everest!

Everest: Me too! (gently pulls him closer before both passionately kiss on the lips)

Others: Aww! That's so sweet!

Gasket: (quietly sniffles while looking away)

Marshall: (blushes) What was that for Everest?

Everest: I knew you'd never bite me and I love you!

Marshall: Your right my lovely husky and I love you too!

Mason: Guys, there's still an imposter on the loose and he's most likely still framing Marshall!

Marshall: (nods) Mason's right! We've got to stop him!

Mason: My guess is that whoever is doing this must've used the Moby Morpher to turn into a perfect copy of Marshall and frame him!

Everest: Yeah! And when he bit my paw, I knew that was an imposter!

Marshall: I'd never do that to any of my friends or anyone come to think of it?

Everest: I wish there was some way of you coming back but not knowing it's you!

Marshall: Too bad we can't just make me look different!

Gasket: Mirage can easily make you look like a new pup! And I'm speaking the truth about that!

Mirage: My family sure can!