Claw x Skye | Escape from Fungal Island

(scene opens to a recently created uninhabited island that's several miles from Barkingburg where Mirage, Gasket, and Fungus magically appear)

Gasket: (curiously) So Mirage, why'd you want us here?

Mirage: Mason's elemental brawler buddies just made this island and asked me if you'd be interested in helping with something!

Gasket: (curiously) Why me and Fungus?

Fungus: (nods)

Mirage: Help to do a big prank on some pups!

Gasket: (intrigued) Go on?

Mirage: An island inhabited by fungus pups who worship you as their queen and Fungus as the prince!

Gasket: (realizes) This would double as a vacation away from Hubcap and Dwayne! (chuckles) You can count on us buddy!

Fungus: Glad I learned a few duplication tricks!

(scene changes to hundreds of male and female fungus themed husky pups bowing to the trio)

Gasket: Whoa! You can undo all this right sweetie?

Fungus: (nods) (makes his magical spawned fungus pups vanishes)

Gasket: Hm?

Fungus: Mum, they're all a part of me, so there's no reason for concern plus they're back where they rightfully belong!

Gasket: (smiles and nods) Okay Fungus, I understand!

Mirage: (whispers something to Gasket)

Gasket: (chuckles) Now that would really scare them if I said that!

Mirage: Once the deal is done, you'd be paid with anything you want!

Gasket: Oh boy, motorcycle parts and pup treats!

Mirage: Stay safe buddy!

Gasket: (smiles) Always!

Mirage and Fungus: Let's turn this sandy island into a lush jungle island with a castle! (works their magic)

(scene changes to later in Barkingburg where Claw is fleeing the castle with the crown)

Claw: Haha! Once I give this to the duke, he'll be king and make me a knight again! (jumps on Sparks) And none of those pups can stop me now that we're in the sky!

Skye's voice: You forgot one!

Claw: (looks over) (gasps) Well if it's the cute one (shakes head), I mean beautiful (facepalms himself), I mean flying one!

Skye: (blushes) (surprised) You think I'm beautiful!

Claw: Sparks, please lose her!

Sparks: (nods) (sniffs before suddenly getting sleepy) (yawns)

Claw: Sparks, how can you be tired? It's the middle of the day?

Skye: (sniffs and suddenly get tired) Sparks isn't the only one! (yawns) (falls asleep)

Claw: (gasps) Pincers! (miraculously gets them to cooperate and uses them to grab Skye when she suddenly falls asleep and stops flying) I gotcha! (sniffs) Uh oh! (falls asleep while holding Skye close)

(the trio fall toward the water below where Sparks immediate awakens upon splashdown)

(a wave knocks Skye, Claw, and the crown off his back)

Sparks: (gasps as a wave sweeps the other out to see)

(scene changes to a sad Sparks returning to Barkingburg where the princess and Rescue Knight approach him)