Chase (Fang) X Gasket & Ruff-Ruff Pack | Ruff-Ruff Fang

(scene opens to the Chase and Wild against the Ruff-Ruff Pack who are towing a trailer full of variety of pies and using their grabbers to throw them)

Chase: Yeesh, where did those three get so many pies to throw?

Wild: I've got no idea? (ducks to avoid a cherry pie) Hey, watch it you three!

Chase: Even though Gasket's a bad pup I have to admit she does look pretty!

Wild: (surprised) Chase, are you telling me you have a crush on Gasket?

Gasket: (drives past) Didn't know I was that alluring! (chuckles) (blows a kiss to Chase)

Chase: (smiles when she does that)

Wild: Yep! Looks like you're really in love with her! (shouts) Hey Hubcap, where'd you get all these pies anyway?

Dwayne: Oh that, we traded Mirage a whole bag of pup food for at least two hundred throwing pies!

Wild: (surprised) Whoa! Mirage must've been hungry!

(Gasket goes past with Mirage on her bike this time)

Mirage: (regretfully) Nothing personal guys, I just needed the pup food for an upcoming picnic I have planned with the Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Wild: No worries, Mirage we understand you're just helping those you call friends!

Chase: Goodbye my beautiful Gasket!

Wild: Chase, remember?

Chase: (facepalms himself) Oh sorry Wild, I forgot!

Hubcap: (mocking) Ha! You two don't know how to have any fun, you're always busy trying to stop us while we have fun causing trouble!

Dwayne: (snacking on a pup treat pie) Yummy! This pie tastes great!

Hubcap: Dwayne! Those pies are for throwing, not eating!

Dwayne: Aww, Even the pup treat ones?

Hubcap: Wait, pup treat pies?

Chase: I know how to have fun, Hubcap!

Wild: The same goes for me!

Hubcap: (mocking) Ha! Neither of you show it when we're around, that's for sure! (looks at Dwayne) Dwayne we'll save the pup treat pies for later and throw the rest, okay!

Dwayne: Sounds good and yummy, Hubcap!

Hubcap: (throws two pies, one hitting Chase while the other hits Wild in their faces) (mocking) Ha! Too slow!

(Dwayne and Hubcap race off as Gasket with Mirage closely follow)

Wild: (tastes the pie on his face) (muffled) Ooh! Tuna pie!

Chase: (sighs) (muffled) This will be a very messy day! (tastes pie) But this is a yummy pup treat pie!

(scene changes to after Wild and Chase got the Ruff-Ruff Pack to leave Adventure Bay while Mirage stays behind as they walk to Katie's pet parlor)

Mirage: Sorry about the pie fiasco guys!

Wild: (chuckles) No worries Mirage we understand that you're friends with some of the Ruff-Ruff Pack and they seem fond of you as well!

Chase: (chuckles) Yep! At least we got to taste some yummy pies from this situation!

(scene changes to inside Katie's pet parlor where Shade and Rory are being groomed)

Rory: Thanks again Katie, this is purr-fect!

Shade: (giggles) I agree Rory, coming here was a purr-fect idea!