𝟏𝟒 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

I unzip her dress and it falls off her body, She stands in front of me wearing only a lace bra and thong "Get out now." I rose my eyebrows as she faced my way, Not being able to keep my eyes off her.

I walk out almost speechless. "Did she finally choose a dress?" Leo said sitting down on the bench exhausted.

"I think so." I mutter. I grab the two dark blue suits and put them over my shoulder.

Delle walks over to me with her dress and puts the dress on my shoulder with the rest, I place them down on the counter. She lady at the counter looks shocked and a smile grows on her face as she reads the number on her screen "Twenty four thousand please."

Delle tapped her card and paid for it "So who's carrying all that?"

"Not me." Leo stands back putting his hands behind his back.

I roll my eyes and feel regret to what i'm about to say "Fine i'll carry them." I swing them onto my shoulder and the body guard looks at me with a smile that he doesn't get to do any of the carrying.

I drop Delle off at the house and let the bodyguard get the dresses and suits out of the car, Then i drive off without telling them where Leo and i are going.

We arrive at Derek's house and all sit down on his old couch while we drink and talk. "How's living with miss dramatic?" Derek chuckles as smoke leaves his mouth.

"The worst." I roll my eyes.

"I agree. She's always so moody." Leo stands up "Hey, i'm going to go get ice." Leo taps on Derek's shoulder as he leaves the shed.

"What's been happening?" Derek curiously asked.

Our other friend Timofel laughs "We all know how Delle is, She probably isn't letting him fuck her."

"Don't talk about her like that and i wouldn't fuck her even if she begged me." I bring the cold beer to my lips as Derek and Timofel stare at each other with a smirk. "What?"

"We all know you would. You fuck every living woman." Timofel cheekily smiled.

"Well not her." I shrug.

"Eh.. I sort of believe you, The things you have done to her." Derek laughs "They have hated each other since they were kids bro and the stuff that's happened overtime has always kept me entertained." Derek tells Timofel who's only been friends with us for three years.

Timofel widens his eyes "No way." He burst into laughter "Your basically re creating the fucking movie her parents made." Derek joins in with him and laughs.

"Shut up." I say with anger in my voice "I would never get with her you know that."

"So defensive for what?" Derek accuses me "Explain some things you hate about her."

I found this easy, I hate a lot of things about her "I hate how she always has to try something and win at it, I hate how she complains about her feet hurting after ballet or wearing heels but continues doing it, I hate how she thinks the world resolves around her, I hate how she's a stupid bitch who blames me for me reacting back to what she has done to me. And i could go on."

Derek coughs "I didn't think you actually hated each other."

"Well we do." I bring back the cold beer to my lips and Leo walks in sitting beside me.