43. rose quartz

"Levi you explain," I nudged him, glancing back at Jean.

jean you will hate yourself if you hurt me

"Why are you talking in third perso- EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Jean repeated, shooting a confused look at both of us.

"What she means to say is-" Levi frowned at Jean, "I'm Levi and she's Y/N."

wow...

"That was so unconvincing-" I sighed at him. "We're going to die now and it's going to be all your fault-"

"What-" Jean trailed off, his sword slowly shifting, to point at Levi in my body. "What does my mother call me?"

oh that's super easy

"Why the fuck would I know?" Levi sighed loudly, looking over to me for help.

ok fine

"Jean he's telling the truth- I'm Y/N and he's Levi- our bodies got swapped." I looked back at Jean, his expression getting increasingly more confused, "and your mom calls you Jean-boy, it's super cute, you should be nicer to her."

AND YOU SHOULD DROP THE WEAPON

"How- how do you know that?"

"I told you- I'm Y/N."

"Alright- who do I have a crush on- only Lady Y/N would know that," Jean glanced warily over at Levi.

jean i don't rlly think thts a secret

"I don't fucking know and I don't want to know," Levi remained exasperated by the entire situation.

"Are you sure you want me to say that? Isn't she standing right over there?" I leaned out of the carriage a little bit, trying to find Mikasa, only to be greeted by the sharp blade. "Fine, you have a crush on Mikasa."

it's never happening

"You are Y/N."

IS THAT WHAT IT TOOK?

"So- do you think you can release us? It's easier to explain when there isn't a sword being pointed in our faces."

"I apologize," Jean bowed deeply, stepping to the side for both of us.

if only it could've been that easy from the beginning

"You know it's been a little bit so I've gotten used to it but it must be really weird to see us talking in the wrong bodies," I laughed, leading Levi towards the group of knights that had stopped us.

"The boy in the front is staring at us like we killed his mother," Levi nodded towards Eren.

"That's Eren-" I paused, "and yeah- he really- hates you."

i mean that's kinda my fault

"Just how much shit do you talk about me?"

"An astronomical amount- it's my favorite way to kill time," I grinned. "The girl standing next to him- the one with black hair- that's Mikasa the acting head of the guard."

it's nice to see a familiar face

"And the rest?" We were getting closer now and I could better make out the expressions of pure bewilderment on the faces of everyone in the crowd.

"Sasha, Connie, and Armin."

they all look like they're about to faint

"They want to kill me."

"Well yeah-" I rolled my eyes at him, "you've kinda been a pain in the ass for ALL of us."

i'm coming around to you-