12. gypsum

"Answer quickly," Historia glared over at me.

UHM

"I'm not doing anything- I'm-"

"Sure you are," Ymir's hand moved towards her sword.

OK UH

"Listen I know this is unbelievable but it's me- Y/N- I sent a letter ahead explaining my situation-"

"We've read it." Historia considered to stare at me coolly, "I don't know what you did to Y/N to force that out of her but it isn't convincing."

oh god-

MY LETTER MADE THINGS WORSE

HELP

"What can I do to convince you?" I began slowly backing towards the wall.

FARLAN BELIEVED LEVI SO FAST WTF

i mean i'm touched that historia and ymir are worried about me

nice to know that my friend's won't just believe the first person who shows up claiming to be me

"I don't know what happened to you but you must've lost your mind to believe that we'll believe the bullshit you're spouting," Ymir grumbled.

wow <3 have i ever told you that i love you ?? <3

"I live right next to a magical forest. I wouldn't say it's totally improba-" I was cut off by the sound of Ymir unsheathing her blade.

OK

THEY'RE SERIOUS

FARLAN COME RESCUE ME

"OKOK ILL TALK!"

I MEAN IVE BEEN TELLING THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TIME

"In that case!" Historia clapped her hands together, smiling coldly, "Lord Ackerman please take a seat."

wow . even the pastries look threatening

are they laced with poison or something?

im glad i'm historia's friend and not her enemy

"Firstly, where is Y/N?" Historia leaned over the table, pouring a cup of tea for me.

I AM NOT DRINKING THAT

"My body is currently shopping for clothes."

well he may have gone home by now

"We noticed that you went to meet with her a few days ago," Ymir joined in on the interrogation.

HELP ARE THEY WATCHING MY HOUSE OR SOMETHING

"That's right, the day after the party I met with my body to discuss the fact that I, Y/N L/N, switched bodies with Levi Ackerman."

let's just tell the truth

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY ALLIES

I NEED THEM TO BELIEVE ME

"Unbelievable," Historia grumbled, her eyes filled with disgust.

HELP

"I'm serious it's me-" I glanced between the two of them. "Ask me something that only Y/N would know, I can answer it."

DONT MAKE IT TOO HARD IM KINDA DUMB

"On the night of June 3rd what was the first thing Y/N said to me?" Historia asked, dead serious.

WHAT

I HAVE NO CLUE

HI ??? MAYBE ??

"How am I supposed to know tha-"

"Ymir, drag him out."

"THAT'S TOTALLY UNREASONABLE! Y/N'S MEMORY IS BAD WHY WOULD I KNOW THAT-"

IM HOT AND FUNNY THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT

"Where did Historia and I first meet?" Ymir asked, ignoring Historia's order.

oh that's easy !

"Historia met you while touring her family's lands, she ran away from her guards and got lost, you thought that she was a goddess and helped bring her back, her father hired you as a playmate for her and you started training to be her guard."

i know more if you want to continue !

"I can give a dramatic reenactment of the confession if that would help! I also know where Historia keeps her journal and the place that Ymir runs off to when they fight," I kept talking, filling the awkward silence.

WHAT ELSE-

"Where is that?" Historia leaned forward in her seat.

not sure i should answer that ymir will have to find a new place to slack off in

"There's a big tree by the stables- she climbs it and hides."

"Is this true?" Historia glanced over at her lover.

YMIR DON'T LIE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

"How do you know that?" Ymir's frown deepened.

SEE !!

"That isn't something that Levi would think to ask me! It's really me, I promise," I looked earnestly over at the two of them.

I PROMMY

"One last question," Historia gave me a once over. "Y/N's first crush, who was that?"

...

no

i refuse

"Strike me dead."

this is where it ends <3

"It's Y/N," Historia gasped loudly.

HUH ??

"That does it?" I looked up at her in disbelief.

"Well now I'm curious who your crush was," Ymir chuckled, letting go of her sword.

YOU TOO ??

"YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BELIEVE ME AFTER THAT??"

I'VE BEEN SO STRESSED

"Well yes, you'd never want other people knowing that your first crush was Levi Ackerman," Historia chuckled, looking up at Ymir. "Bring in new tea and snacks, these ones had laxatives in them."

SHE'S DANGEROUS

"Levi?" Ymir shot me a weird look, "you must be having a good time then."

NO ITS THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE

"Absolutely not."

"So? How did it happen?" Historia asked me as soon as the maids had finished laying out the new treats.

it's seriously unbelievable

"I'm not sure-" I frowned, looking down at my hands.

"Do you think that Levi has something to do with it?" Ymir sat comfortably next to Historia, stuffing her face with scones.

no not really-

"I'm not sure what he would get out of it," I paused. "I was pushed off of the balcony that day."

i think that i-

"It did seem suspicious," Historia agreed.

"As I was falling I looked up and saw Levi, it is suspicious."

it's a relief to be able to talk about this with someone

"Are you sure?"

"Certain."

"Does he know that you know that?"

"No, I haven't told anyone-"

because

"-I think that Levi Ackerman was trying to kill me."

___________________

HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GREAT BREAK & IF YOU CELEBRATE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

- AMI