5. aventurine

"Young Lord Ackerman," the caretaker of the house greeted Farlan and I as we made our way up the steps.

i came here with historia and ymir so most of my people are back home-

that must be difficult for levi

not that anyone from back home would be particularly helpful-

jean would throw a fit if i brought up meeting levi ackerman

mikasa wouldn't say anything but i don't think she would be happy about it

"Is Lady Y/N in?" Farlan stepped forward, probably too nervous to let me take the lead given everything that had happened earlier.

"I apologize for coming by so early in the morning," I bowed slightly. "I'm worried about her condition after last night."

"Certainly," Farlan and I were led to a side room and left alone while a maid went to go find my body.

"Don't be disappointed if she just turns you away," Farlan muttered, glancing around the room awkwardly.

oh come on be more comfortable

you've been here hundreds of times with levi

and i don't bite

"She won't."

ACTUALLY, THERE'S A HORRIFYING POSSIBILITY WHERE LEVI ISN'T IN MY BODY

WHAT DO I DO THEN ??

WHAT IF IT'S JUST A FAKE Y/N ??

"If you say so," Farlan frowned slightly, moving to stand by a wall so that we could have privacy.

should i ask him to wait outside before levi gets here?

"This way," I heard a maid outside ushering Levi my way.

you know i don't know how other people see me-

Levi/Y/N stepped through the door, dolled up in a lavender dress with white details, white flowers were braided into- my- his hair.

"Stunning," I muttered under my breath, taking in the way my eyes stared back at me. "You're gorgeous."

"Wh-" I could hear Farlan choking on air at my comment.

WHAT ???

I'M NOT LYING

I'M GORGEOUS

IT TOOK ME SWAPPING BODIES WITH MY ENEMY TO FULLY REALIZE THAT BUT

IT'S THE TRUTH

"What did you say?" Levi(?) Asked me, taking a seat across from me.

"I said that you're stunning," I leaned towards my body, taking in the details of the outfit, "shame I didn't get a chance to wear this one myself but you look gorgeous in it."

maybe it's better that i get to appreciate this outfit in this way

"Farlan," Levi-Y/N pulled away from me addressing Farlan who was trying his hardest to blend into the wall. "Take me home."

well that confirms it

"You're just going to say it?" I leaned back, in my seat.

and you can't just 'go home' you look like me

"Farlan I'm Levi," Levi ignored me, walking over to Farlan, a bit unsteady in the heels he was wearing.

i had a bet with historia that levi wore heel inserts-