13. corundum

"You what?"

"What did he do to you?"

"Levi is the one who pushed me into the water."

i'm sure that i drowned

"Why would he want to do that?" Ymir frowned, puzzling over what I had told them.

"I'm not entirely sure but it makes sense if you think about it," I muttered, trying to recall exactly what happened.

"You're right- he's always wanted a partnership with the L/N family, if he killed you but made it look like he was attempting a rescue there's a good chance that your father would offer him some sort of deal."

exactly

"Not to mention that he's always hated my guts," I frowned. "I can't prove this but I'm sure that I drowned that day."

the details are fuzzy after i got pushed off the balcony, i must've hit my head on something on the way down.

"That monster," Ymir muttered through gritted teeth.

i know

"I'm glad you're safe Y/N," Historia pulled me into her embrace, squeezing me tightly. "Who knows what we would be doing now if his plan had succeeded-"

grieving, i hope ???

"Speaking of which- we should go back to our original question, how did this happen?" Ymir's frown deepened.

right

"I'm not sure, I've talked with Levi about it and the only thing he could think to do was accuse me of witchcraft."

BELIEVE ME IF I COULD CAST SPELLS I WOULD'VE CURSED HIM LONG AGO

"Have you tried kissing him?" Historia asked sincerely.

....

"I-"

"NO WAY YOU HAVEN'T???" Ymir burst into a fit of loud laughter.

"OF COURSE NOT???"

"YOU SAID HE WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE JUMPING AT THE OPPORTUNITY," she continued to howl at my confusion.

.......

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I'M SHUTTING THIS DOWN RIGHT AWAY."

"Why? It might work," Historia shrugged, setting down her teacup, "that's how these sorts of things work in books."

MY LIFE IS NOT A BOOK

"WE DO NOT LIVE IN A BOOK."

well uhm <3 abt that..

ABOUT WHAT

nothing,,,,,

"Have you been staying at his place?" Ymir had finally calmed down enough to have a normal conversation. "Snoop around, maybe he's the one casting spells."

that would explain so much about him actually .

he lives like a vampire

i mean i have never seen him eat anything

"I'm followed everywhere," I sighed loudly, slumping down in my seat.

i want to do way more snooping than im allowed to

"What about your things? Do you have someone watching Levi?" Historia asked, the gears turning in her head.

no <3