9. topaz

in my excitement i forgot that levi ackerman is an asshole

"What the fuck are you doing here?" The thing inhabiting my body frowned at me.

very simple i came to spend your money

"I thought I could come to help you," I grinned, conscious of the other noble ladies and attendants in the room. "I see you got started without me."

well i won't cause a huge scene

it's enough that people think levi ackerman has set foot in a clothing store

even more so because people already think that the two of us have a thing

*people think that i have a thing for him

THEY COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH

"Bullshit, what are you really here for," Levi grabbed me by the collar, whispering in my ear.

he really isn't doing anything to stop any rumors

"Could you prepare a room for the two of us?" I asked the staff, "are you even trying to act like me?" I whisper shouted back at Levi.

I WOULD NEVER DO THAT

"As if you've been trying to act like me," Levi scoffed, folding his arms.

im seriously gorgeous like that

"I've been trying incredibly hard for your information," I grabbed his hand, taking it off of me.

"I wonder who I trust more, a brat like you or Farlan," he quickly pulled from my grasp.

WTF

"Farlan you tra-"

"Lord Ackerman, Lady L/N, we've prepared a room," I was abruptly cut off by a staff member.

oh good! i can tear him out without having to think about the people around us <3

"No need, I'll be leaving," Levi frowned, beginning to head to the door.

that's a shame

"Y/N-" I whirled around, grabbing his arm, "Y/N have I done something to offend you?" I tried my best to look concerned, pulling him towards me.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE UNTIL I BUY THAT DRESS

"Lady L/N," Farlan came between the two of us, "Lord Ackerman has something to give you."

OH THAT 2

"Y/N, have I done something to offend you? I apologize for arriving late, I promise to make it up to you-" I glanced around the room, gauging the reaction to my comments.

clearly these recycled lines from trashy romance novels are working

"Fine-" Levi conceded, refusing to make eye contact with me as he stomped angrily towards the fitting room that had been put aside for the two of us.

omg is he flustered??

"Farlan, on a scale of 1-10 how attractive was that?" I asked as the two of us followed a little ways behind Levi.

"Solid 8," Farlan concluded, after thinking it over for a minute.

ILL TAKE IT

"Most attractive Levi has been?"

i think i pull off this body better than him tbh <3

that is a lie

HEY LET ME BELIEVE IT . I'VE BEEN ROBBED OF MY BEAUTIFUL BODY

"He tends to look constipated when he does those sorts of things because he's uncomfortable," Farlan paused to think, "but many people find that attractive so-"

uhm

"Please let me know if I ever get that expression."

that would be devastating

"Are you two going to stop wasting my time or are you coming in?" Levi grumbled, pulling us both into the fitting room. "What do you want Y/N?"

what do i want?

well i want to play dressup

but i need to give you this letter

"I need to give you this," I pulled the sealed letter out of my coat, "but I want to buy you a few dresses."

*myself

"No need, hand it over."

THAT'S NO FUN

"I'm going to buy them for you anyway," I muttered under my breath. "Just wait and look at them for a second, it would be weird if we left immediately after causing that fuss."

"She makes a point," Farlan chimed in, he had moved to Levi's side the moment we got out of view from anyone in the store.

thanks farlan <3

i almost forgive you for snitching to levi

:///

"Fine," Levi sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "the letter, what does it say?"

...

"I mean that's not really for you to know is it?"

sorry but there are some things that i'd like to keep to myself

in exchange ill be transparent about everything else

i won't even complain about being watched

"Y/N- what's in the letter?" He repeated.

if you have to know

"It's a letter to a friend back home who can help you out, I'm sure that he'll approach you as soon as you get back, I want you to give this to him."

and i really don't think that eren is going to take well to levi if he doesn't give him this-

"Who?"

"Eren Jaeger, he's my personal guard, his sister Mikasa is the commander of the Rose Guard while my father is sick-" I looked over a catalog of dresses.

i would say give it to her but she doesn't need to be told what to do

"Eren is-" I frowned, flipping through the pages, "difficult to put it lightly."

and you're going to have to spend a lot of time with him

"Why should I give the letter to that brat and not the commander?"

because her only problem is that she's uselessly loyal to him

"Because Mikasa is angry at who Eren is angry at-"

and i know that you would piss eren off

IT DOESN'T HELP THAT IVE TALKED A LOT OF SHIT ABOUT YOU

SHIT THAT WAS DESERVED

"So the letter tells him to fuck off?"

"Basically," I looked up at Levi. "I'm doing you a huge service so you should be ok with trying on a few dresses right?"

"Fu-"

"Levi," Farlan warned.

"Three."

___________________

 i hope u guys are taking care of yourselves as it gets colder!!

- ami