Chapter Thirty-Five

So, how do we like FighterWard? Isn't he swoon-worthy? Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story ... What's up next?

We'll be continuing the citrusy moment. Bella wants to reciprocate and will in the next chapter. We also are going to find out more about Emmett, Rose, and his future in fighting.

What I own: A persnickety neighbor who is complaining about the fact that I make my home smell good! At least, I don't smoke ...

What I don't: Twilight

Chapter Thirty-Five

Bella woke up from her snooze, encased in a very naked and cuddly Edward. He was snoring quietly, holding Bella to his side. She yawned, wriggling out of his hold, and padding to the bathroom. She brushed her hair, tossing it up into a messy bun after taking a human moment. With a smirk, she walked back to the bedroom and crawled into bed, gently pushing Edward onto his back. In his sleepy state, he rolled easily and hummed. "Bella?"

"Let me love you," she murmured, kissing his jaw, and suckling on the spot behind his ear. His skin was warm and soft, smelling like the soap they'd used in the shower, hint of his aftershave and something that was purely Edward. She moved her mouth down his neck while trailing her fingers along his muscled torso. With open-mouthed kisses, she made her way down his body. "You've had your taste. Now, it's my turn, Edward."

Shifting her body, she crouched down between his legs and stared up at him. His eyes were trained on hers, searching her face with a hungry gaze. She circled his pectoral muscles before she slid her palms down his stomach to his hips. His cock was standing tall, like a divining rod. Seeing him hard and ready, it made Bella's mouth water in anticipation for what she was about to do.

"Bella, my sweet girl ... I ..." he moaned.

"Like I said before, let me love you," she purred. Her fingertips gliding over his 'v' and moved lightly to the tops of his thighs. Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss to the tip of his cock. His body bucked involuntarily. With a saucy wink, she wrapped her mouth around him as she fisted the base of his length. Keeping her eyes on him, she took him deeper into her mouth, sucking in her cheeks.

"Oh, fuck," he growled. "Seeing you with my cock in your mouth? It's heaven and hell wrapped in one moment."

Bella didn't reply verbally as her mouth was currently occupied with sucking off her boyfriend. Slowly, she moved up his length while pushing down with her hand. It was torturously teasing, but felt beyond amazing. With a low hum, she slid her mouth down and moved up her palm, twisting ever so slightly. Edward's responding groan was loud as his head was thrown back in the sweetest agony.

Her mouth was hot and wet, teasing and taunting. "God, so fucking GOOD!" he growled, fisting the sheets. Bella swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. Blinking down, he saw that she was enjoying doing this. Her eyes were alight with desire, with love. "Bella ..."

She released his cock and kissed down the length before caressing his balls while pumping his cock with her hand. She lightly nipped and sucked on the sensitive flesh, making his hips buck up in need. She cupped him, plunging her mouth back over his length. He called out. She slurped around him, eagerly tasting him. She sped up, making him come to the brink of his release, only to slow down and stop. During one of those slow moments, she purred, "Fuck my mouth, Edward. Let go."

With that, she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock again. He arched up, thrusting his hips and he fucked her mouth. It was the most delightful torture and only a preview of what he wanted to do with her. His mind wanted to do this while he was balls deep inside her pussy, feeling her from the inside and spilling into her body as she milked him dry. "Bella, I'm ... going to come."