Chapter Thirty-Four

So, how do we like FighterWard? Isn't he swoon-worthy? Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story ... What's up next?

Next chapter will have some citrusy goodness ... like the entire chapter will be them teasing, tasting and loving.

What I own: A clean car ... my Green Machine got a bath today!

What I don't: Twilight

Chapter Thirty-Four

God, it had been so long for both of them.

"I think ... we need to go back to the hotel," Bella squeaked as Edward's hand inched closer to her center. "I ... I need a cold shower and a fresh pair of panties."

"I've been hard most of lunch," Edward growled, tossing some cash on the table. "I need more than a cold shower. We have a date with our bed ..."

"Oooh, yes and please," Bella breathed. Edward grabbed her hand, twining their fingers together and practically dragging her back to his car.

Show time!

The drive back to the hotel was torturous. The restaurant was near the hotel, but traffic was bumper to bumper. It took them twenty minutes to get to the hotel, using the valet to park the Volvo. In the lobby, they walked with a purpose to the bank of elevators only to be stymied by Alice and Jasper. "Hey guys, we're heading out get a late lunch. Want to join?" Alice asked.

Edward pulled Bella in front of him, presumably to hide his erection or to taunt her with each slow pass of his hips. "Thanks for the offer, Alice, but we just came from lunch," Bella responded breathily. "I have a migraine and we're going to lay down before heading back to the hospital."

"Okay," Alice nodded. "I hope you feel better." She hugged Bella, leaving with Jasper.

Bella watched them leave the hotel, grabbing Edward's hand and pulling him into an open elevator car. Once the doors closed, Edward bent down and kissed the hell out of Bella. He easily picked her up, pinning her against the wall of the lift. Teeth clashed, tongued tangled and Bella's hands pulled on Edward's hair.

"Mommy? Why is that man sucking that lady's face?" came a young voice.

"Shit," Edward hissed, lowering Bella back to her feet. His face flamed as he looked at the little girl and her mother. "My apologies."

"Oh, to be young and in love," the woman snickered. Blinking to Bella, she gave her a wink. "Lucky girl."

"No, ma'am. I'm the lucky one," Edward said, sliding his arm around Bella's waist and kissing her temple.

The mother and child stepped off the elevator, heading toward one of the ballrooms. The door closed and Edward nuzzled Bella's neck. "We need to behave, Edward," she chided. "As much as I love you, I do not want to be arrested for public indecency."

"Hmmm, good point. Plus, I'm a possessive bastard. I don't want anyone to see what's mine," Edward murmured.

"Ditto, baby," she purred. The door opened to their floor. Bella grabbed his hand, dragging him down the hallway to their hotel room. Reaching into his pocket, she plucked out the keycard and opened the door. "Shall we continue what we started in the elevator, Edward?"

"I like the way you think, Ms. Swan," Edward said, lifting her up in his arms. With a kick to the door, it clicked shut and carried her to the bed. He lay her on the pillows, pressing her into the mattress. He stared at her, marveled at her exquisite beauty. But, she was more than beautiful on the outside. She was so gorgeous on the inside.