Untitled Part 54

Later on Kian got a text that his brother just got engaged and that both he and Deshawn are in the wedding.

The reason was one because Riley and Kian are close two Riley gets along with Deshawn and three Kian and Deshawn helped Akihito get away from his abusive parents he was forever grateful towards them for what they did to help him.

The colors were black green and sliver.

"You look like a singer of a punk band getting married ."Said Kian.

"Says the guy who dresses like a punk rainbow carpenter . "Said Riley.

Kian and Suwon were were with their brother trying on suits.

Some of Riley's friends who were in the wedding were other trying on suits or there to give opinions.

He's friends with Cara so she was here-she doesn't wear suits but she's good at giving opinions and fashion advice.

Suwon laughed a little and said true.

"Dude you dress like a Kohls ad and a Men's Wearhouse ad had a baby. "Said Kian.

Mary had arrived to give her opinion and to show her support.

She found out what happened and laugh a little.

"Vintage Barbie called she wants her outfits back. "Said Riley.

"You dress like a human Hottopic. "Said Mary.

They were all joking- they get along very well for siblings.

Granted Kian has never had to worry about having bigoted siblings.

His siblings are leftist and none of them are straight.

Mary's bisexual and married to a man-who's also a progressive man.

Kian and Suwon are both gay but while Kian is colorful and punk, Suwon dresses like a business man who also gay.

Riley is bisexual but dresses like a angsty goth punk guy.

This joking is normal- they would never hurt each other.

To this day anytime the name Jenson is mentioned around Kian's siblings they all looked disgusted.