Untitled Part 31.

A month later Dec.

Kian was going to his parents' house.

"My son has returned. "Said Mrs. Hong.

Kian went to put his stuff in his old room.

He looked and saw his sister there.

"Hey. "Said Kian.

"How's college. "Said Mary.

"Good I made a lot of friends. "Said Kian.

A little girl ran up towards him.

"Uncle Kian. "Said Elisa.

"Hey Ellie. "Said Kian then he hugged his niece and then she wanted to show him her drawings.

A tall Chinese American  man walked out of the other room.

"Hey. "Said Steph.

"Hello. "Said Kian.

The front door open and two older guys walked in.

Kian heard his mother saying hello to his brother and brother in law.

Meanwhile.

Riley walked out of his room.

His hair has gotten longer, it's dyed red and he has a nose ring.

His shirt had the Bisexual flag on it and his sleep pants are green plaid ones.

"Hello. "Said Kian.

"Hi. "Said Riley.

Their mother wanted a photo of her kids.

"You got taller. "Said Suwon.

"You have a beard now. "Said Kian.

There was a knock on the door and Riley ran to his room to change his clothes before going to the door.

His siblings were confused until a guy who's Riley's age walked to the door.

"Akihito you showed up . "Said Riley.

Riley had a "friend" who was visiting.

Akihito Haru Makamota- tall, has green dyed hair that makes him look like a green Highland cow, he's closeted and he's Japanese American, those two have been friends for a while, they both like each other but neither know it.

A hour later Deshawn showed up- his parents were going out of town so he'll be celebrating with his boyfriend's family.

The family said hello to him and Mrs. Hong asked him how school was going.

"Good Mrs. Hong. "Said Deshawn.

Later that night. Tw Cw.(Blank is in place of whatever bad word or slur you want I'm not writing slurs in my book.)

Riley went to Kian's room in the middle of the night.

"Akihito's parents kicked him out and now he's homeless. "Said Riley who just finished crying.

Kian didn't ask any questions, he and Deshawn got dressed and drove Riley to Akihito's house.

Kian texted his mother before they got there.

When they arrived at the house.

They heard a lot of fighting and a man saying homophobic slurs as a woman was screaming "How dare you ruin this family Akihito, you already have messy dyed hair you freak."

Akihito never got abused by his parents other than verbal abuse.

His father actually hit him in the face and made his mouth bleed.

When they saw the car.

"Look it's your little blank of a boyfriend. "Said Mr. Makamota.

Then Mrs. Makamota punched her son.

Well when this happened.

Kian got out of the car.

"GET YOUR HAND OFF OF HIM WHAT KIND OF PARENTS BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR KID. "Said Kian loudly.

"Who the hell are you. "Said Mrs. Makamota.

"I'm Riley's brother. "Said Kian.

"Another freaking blank. "Said Mr. Makamota.

Then Deshawn parked the car and got out.

Mrs. Makamota was about to call the polices when she saw Deshawn because she and her husbands are freaking racists.

Riley got out despite being told not too.

He had to help his friend all that did was get him punched by Mr. Makamota.

Which resulted in Kian punching that old man in the stomach.

"Never put your hands on my brother. "Said Kian.

The way Kian looked kind of scared Deshawn, he's never seen him like this before.

A neighbor called someone to get Mr. and Mrs. Makamota.

That night Akihito stayed with the Hong family until his sister came to pick him up and now she's his legal guardian since their parents turned over their parental rights. 

Riley thanked his brother for what he did.

Also two days before New Years Kian ended up in the hospital because his appendix ruptured.

He was okay but he had to take it easy and would be coming home two days after New Years.

His friends went to visit him on New Years since they didn't want him be alone that day.

"Hospital food is a hit or miss. "Said Eden.

"Deshawn I'm fine. "Said Kian as Deshawn kept asking him if he was okay or if he needed anything.

"You could of die I could of lost you forever and that made me hella sad. "Said Deshawn.

Kian ending up in the hospital made Deshawn think about a lot of stuff one of those things was marriage and and the other was the complex ideas of life itself.

"I haven't been in a hospital since I got my flu shot. "Said Vance.

"I found a vending machine. "Said Daxton.

"We have chips, cookies, cakes and soda. "Said Tris.

They all eat something.

"The doctor asked me if I wanted to keep my appendix that had to be removed. "Said Kian.

"Dude you're keeping that thing ? "Said Eden.

"No. "Said Kian.

"I'm not keeping it. "Said Deshawn.

When the ball was about to drop.

They all watched it on tv.

There was a lot of kissing from the couples- well Kian and Deshawn didn't kiss because they didn't want to get sick.

Braiden ended up hugging Vance and looking at him- they both looked at each other before kissing, it was awkward, Braiden's glasses almost fell off, Vance's beanie almost fell off but they didn't care.