Untitled Part 2

Deshawn had practice the next day.

He hasn't seen Kian at all today.

When he goes to text him it goes to voice mail.

"Hey I just wanted to see if you're okay love you."

Once he was done he put his phone away.

Kian didn't get the message until the next day.

He felt bad.

When Deshawn had his football game.

(Special padding in the helmets to protest the head.)

Kian was going to go but his new friends suggested going to a film instead.

Kian was going to wear Deshawn's varsity jacket to the game because even those they are a gay couple, Kian likes wearing some of Deshawn's hoodies and jackets because when he wears them he thinks of his boyfriend.

"Why do you keep wearing that ugly red hoodie what are you little red riding hood. "Said Jacqueline Singh.

"It belongs to my boyfriend. "Said Kian.

"You're gay. "Said Hawk.

"Yeah. "Said Kian.

They didn't seem grossed out by it but they didn't talk about it or bring it up even those Hawk made a joke about Kian's sexuality that Kian didn't like and Hawk said he was sorry but didn't mean it.

Kian felt like he should of wore a different hoodie.

Meanwhile.

Deshawn looked kind of down.

"What's wrong. 'Said Mrs. Greene.

"Kian didn't go to my game, we haven't hung out at all. "Said Deshawn.

Deshawn is out to his parents.

He's bisexual.

"He might be busy, couples don't always have to be together at all times also you're both still young so you have more stuff to deal with than just love and romantic. "Said Mrs. Greene.

"True. "Said Deshawn.