Untitled Part 4

When he went to go talk to him.

He saw Deshawn talking to some girl and he looked happy.

Kian didn't want to ruin his happiness so he didn't talk to him.

"Is your friend still single. "Said Kian.

"He is ."Said Emma Duong.

Deshawn found out that Kian was dating someone else and well he took his friend up on his offer to set him up.

Kian now has a new boyfriend.

Jenson Wei- he's a member of the school's band, he's loves video games and he can draw.

Meanwhile Deshawn was now with Meghan Johnson .

She's black, creative and a cheerleader.

When Deshawn ran into Kian.

"Didn't take you long to move on. "Said Kian.

"I should be saying that you. "Said Deshawn.

"And to think I was going to talk to you about our old relationship I dodged a huge bullet. "Said Kian.

"Well now you can hang out with Jenson and be happy. "Said Deshawn.

"Enjoy your time with Meghan hope you're really happy. "Said Kian.

They were going to say sorry since they sounded hostile until one of Kian's new friends made up some lie about Kian talking crap about Deshawn behind his back.

"And to think I felt bad about earlier. "Said Deshawn.

"I wish I never got with you. "Said Kian.

"Same here. "Said Deshawn.

Deshawn left to go to class.

"What's wrong. "Said Jenson.

Kian explained what happened.

"Well what did you see in him anyway. "Said Jenson.

Kian told him.

"He's kind, smart, handsome, funny and he always made me feel happy. "Said Kian.

Then Kian said "But that doesn't matter it's in the past."

Football season had just started two months ago but there were having more tryouts for more players also that meant cheerleading was too.

Well one of Deshawn's friends wrote Kian name on the sign up sheet.

Kian got dragged to the tryout.

He was so confused because he didn't sign up but when he was there he had to do something or they couldn't finish up the try outs.

Kian didn't sign up for this but he might as well give it his all.

He did and well they thought it was nice also they needed more male cheerleaders.

When Deshawn found out he wasn't happy.

Deshawn when to his Kian locker.

"You did this because you're jealous of my girlfriend ."Said Deshawn.

"I didn't even sign up to do cheerleading someone else must of signed my name. "Said Kian.

Deshawn didn't believe him.

"Fine then don't believe me see how I care. "Said Kian.

Kian got his stuff, closed his locker and left.

Kian told Jenson what happened.

Jenson didn't like that Deshawn didn't believe Kian.

Kian looked and saw that someone defaced his locker.

"What did you do to my locker. "Said Kian angry

"Nothing. "Said Deshawn confused.

"You defaced my locker you know you could get into trouble for this. "Said Kian.

"I didn't deface anything but of course you're going to blame me still mad about yesterday. "Said Deshawn.

"Who else could of done it. "Said Kian.

"Maybe your boyfriend did. "Said Deshawn.

"Jenson wouldn't do that. "Said Kian.

"But you assumed I would, I get it he's the good Chinese boy and I'm just a scary looking black man. "Said Deshawn.

"You're not a scary looking dude you're afraid of clowns and won't hurt a fly you literally are the least threaten person I know and that saying something since I'm scared of seagulls also you're not a scary looking black, also black guys aren't scary looking . "Said Kian.

"Yet your assumed I did this. "Said Deshawn.

Kian reported that someone defaced his locker.

Deshawn's friends found out and they wanted to get back at Kian for accusing Deshawn of defacing his locker.

They destroyed his artwork.

Kian was so upset and so angry.

"You destroyed my artwork, you knew how important it was too me and you destroyed it. "Said Kian.

"I didn't do anything but here you are blaming me again ."Said Deshawn.

"Jenson was with me when it happened and you were mad at me the cheerleading thing. "Said Kian.

Well Hawk pour milk in Deshawn's locker.

"Milk really!!!. "Said Deshawn.

"Huh. "Said Kian confused.

"You pour milk in my locker. "Said Deshawn.

"I didn't do that. "Said Kian.

"First you're jealous of my girlfriend then you blame me for crap and now this. "Said Deshawn.

"First of all I'm not jealous of Meghan and two I didn't pour milk in your locker. "Said Kian.

Kian was so upset right not.

Jenson found out and almost tried to fight Deshawn but Kian told him not to because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt also deep down he didn't want Deshawn to get into trouble because he knew that Deshawn would be the one to get into trouble not Jenson and that f up.

Not just because Jenson comes from a rich family but also because Jenson is Chinese American and can just use the model minority card and get away with stuff that Deshawn couldn't and that made him mad also he still cared about him in a I don't want to see you get arrested kind of thing.