Untitled Part 41

Kian and Deshawn was getting ready for bed.

"I have been learning how to braid hair. "Said Kian.

"Nice. "Said Deshawn.

"I want to learn so I can braid your hair also if we adopt a kid with a hair texture similar to yours I want to know how to braid their hair. "Said Kian.

"Thank you. "Said Deshawn.

The next day there was some cleaning to do.

Time jump.

Kian was showing his brother and his brother friend Akihito around.

Riley and Akihito are freshman.

Deshawn's sister Cara is also a freshman.

Cara and Riley are friends btw.

Cara dresses more Afrobeat mixed with goth than her brother's streetwear fashion look.

Deshawn found out his sister has a boyfriend and well he's kind of protective of her but not overly protective, she can fight her own battle and hold her own but he doesn't want his little sister to get hurt to the point that she's in the hospital.

He got met her boyfriend.

Kian was with Deshawn since he thinks of Cara as family.

Time jump to Senior year.

Kian was getting dressed.

Deshawn had a surprise for him.

Kian went outside in the backyard.

The decoration were recycled ones from last Valentine's day.

 Nothing fancy- Kian doesn't like stuff to be too fancy.

He sees that Deshawn is dressed nice.

"When we first got together, I couldn't believe because you're very attractive, when we broke up I was so hurt, when all the stuff happened I thought you assumed the worst about me but when got back together I realized that this is the person I want to spend my life with, which I am but I kept thinking about marriage a topic a lot of guys aren't expected to think about. "Said Deshawn.

Then he said "I love you more than words could say but Kian Jiyoung Hong will you marry me. "Said Deshawn now on one knee, in his hands was a ring box.

"Yes. "Sai Kian wiping the tears from his face.

The ring he had been saving up for two whole years, the ring isn't costly or fancy.

A simple black band.

One Kian had the ring on.

Deshawn kissed him.

One of their friends recorded it on their phone.