Untitled Part 3

Kian was hanging out with his new friends on the weekend when he got a text from Deshawn saying if he was free.

"I'm out with some friends you can come if you want I do miss you. "

He texted him the location

Well one of them found this out and changed the plans to a different location and Kian didn't have time to tell Deshawn that the plans changed.

Deshawn arrives and doesn't see Kian there and he's upset.

So he hangs out with his new friends.

They listen to music and shoot hoops at Tai's house.

Deshawn is still bump about Kian.

"Why the long face ."Said Tai.

"I went to hang out with Kian and his new friends but their plans must of changed and he didn't tell me. "Said Deshawn.

"What is Kian to you. "Said Tai.

"He's my boyfriend. "Said Deshawn.

"You're gay dude. "Said Barry

"I'm bisexual. "Said Deshawn.

They didn't bring it up again just shoot more hoops and listened to more music.

Kian felt bad about what happened and wondered why the plans changed.

Well when the same thing happened to Kian that happened to Deshawn he was upset.

When Kian saw Deshawn at school he went to go talk to him.

"Hey . "Said Kian looking happy to him.

He was about to hug him when he was brushed off.

"You finally made time to see me. "Said Deshawn.

"Huh. "Said Kian.

"I went to the café you and your friends were suppose to be but you weren't there. "Said Deshawn.

"I didn't have time to text you also you did the same thing to me ."Said Kian.

"Ever since you started hanging out with your new friends we don't hang out at all. "Said Deshawn.

"I could say the same thing to you, your friends don't like me. "Said Kian.

"Same with yours ."Said Deshawn.

They got into a big argument and broke up. 

They both looked so upset and tears happened.

When Kian went home.

His mother asked him why he was upset.

Kian is out to his parents and they are supportive something some of his new friends couldn't relate to.

"Deshawn and I broke up ."Said Kian.

Kian went to his room and cried.

Meanwhile.

Deshawn pretty much acted the same as Kian did.

Deshawn is a emotional person.

Kian ended up giving Deshawn a box of every gift he give to him, the varsity jacket was in there and so was the red hoodie.

When Deshawn saw that the red hoodie was there he just broke down crying because Kian always wore that hoodie.

He took it from Deshawn with no intention of giving it back but Deshawn wanted him to keep it.

Deshawn did the same with gifts and stuff Kian gave him- one of them being this bracelet that Deshawn always wears- it's this purple cord bracelet with their initials.

When Kian saw the bracelet in the box, he ended up crying.

Kian went to listen to music and draw to get his mind off Deshawn.

Meanwhile Deshawn went to watch tv to get his mind of Kian.

Kian told his friends and one of them said they have a single friend if he's interesting.

"I'm not ready for this yet. "Said Kian.

When Deshawn told his friends.

One of them said "I know a girl who's single. "

"I'm not ready to start dating again. "Said Deshawn.

When Kian got dressed for school, he wore one of his own hoodies but it wasn't the same.

The school day went, Kian went to art club then did homework when he got home.

"What's got you so upset. "Said Riley- his younger brother-he's a sophomore. 

He explained what happened.

"Sounds you two need to talk. "Said Riley.

He was right but Kian didn't know what to do now.