Untitled Part 10

Deshawn found out his friends were the ones who wrote Kian's name on the sign up sheet so it would look like he was jealous of Meghan and Deshawn relationship why they did this because they wanted him to date a girl and two to get him away from someone Asian.

He also found out that they ruin Kian's art.

Kian learned that Hawk was the one who told one of his friends to change locations so that Kian and Deshawn would end up breaking up because he wanted Kian to be with Asian people.

He also found out about the milk thing.

Hawk got into trouble for defacing a locker.

Kian and Deshawn both were just upset that their relationship ended because of racial issues .

"Hey I'm single now. "Said Kian.

"So am I. "Said Deshawn.

"You want to change that and get back together. "Said Kian.

"Yes. "Said Deshawn.

Deshawn realized that Meghan was right he was still in love with Kian.

Kian and him before their breakup had been together for almost three years.

Prom night was fun and enjoyable.

Kian and Deshawn kissed and it was perfect.

They talked about their issues and it worked out in the end.

When Kian got his stuff that Deshawn gave him back, he grabbed that red hoodie and put it on.

The hoodie was a pullover oversized hoodie with a bird on it but when Deshawn got it, he liked it but when Kian took it and wore it, Deshawn liked it more on Kian than on himself.

Red is also one of Kian's favorite colors.

Deshawn got his bracelet back.