Untitled Part 17

"There's my textbook. "Said Kian.

"Yeah Kora brought it over. "Said Eden.

"That was nice of him ." Said Kian.

"Is he single. "Said Eden.

"To my knowledge he is why do you ask. "Said Kian.

"No reason but he's really cute ."Said Eden.

"You moved on fast. "Said Kian.

"Marcy doesn't deserve my tears. "Said Eden.

Then Eden said "I have never dated a boy before, Marcy was my first girlfriend."

"I would say I understand about the only being with one person in your whole life thing but I did date someone before I got back with Deshawn-his name was Jenson, if someone thinks all of your ideas are dumb and he kisses someone while you're together don't get back with him. "Said Kian.

"Thanks. "Said Eden.

Then Eden said "When did you get with Deshawn."

"Sophomore year, we were in the same drama class and had to work on a project what about you and Marcy. "Said Kian.

"We lived next door to each other I met her when I moved to New Jersey from Hawaii. "Said Eden.

Kian askes Kora if it's okay to give Eden his number.

"Yeah why. "Said Kora.

"He wants to get to know you better. "Said Kian.

"Okay. "Said Kora.

Kora and Eden talked for what felt like two whole hours- the dorms are set up where everyone has their own room in their dorm.

Eden even invited him over to work on homework together.

Kora even told him about some Indian recipes that he just has to try .