He is not bad guy#3

~Time skip to Saturday morning~
-y/n pov-

I wake up as always with the sound of my alarm clock then I do my morning routine and dressed myself in:

I go downstairs...then maid Bows to me...

Maid-Good morning little miss...
I kept my famous emotionless face and goes towards my mom and hugged her...

Mom-Good morning Honey!How was your sleep??

Y/n- Good morning mom and I slept well...

Mom-Ok baby go and eat your breakfast...I'm going for work I have some urgent meeting ok?*smiles and peck Y/n's cheeks*

Y/n- OK mom*smiles*

*I finished my breakfast and leave for university*

I arrived in university and start walking with blackpink...

Lisa-Y/n we are going to New Zealand...

Jennie- Yes we 4 are going cuz we are in family relations and we have family function...

Y/n- ok but when will you all will come back??

Rose- I guess...after 1.5 or 2 months later...*smiles awkwardly*

Y/n- Don't you think this duration is long *sadly*

Jisso- we know but...what can we do and please take care of yourself and don't go near BTS ok?*softly*

Y/n-Ok and when are you leaving??

Lisa- I'm really sorry y/n but we are leaving in lunch time we are taking half day...*softly*

Y/n- Please stay safe...and come back soon you all ok*softly*

Blackpink- OK 👍...

We chuckled...

The bell rings,we started going towards our classes...

I laid down my head on my bench and then I feels that someone is sitting near me so,I looked at that person........OMO he is one of the guy in that BTS but I kept my emotionless face and asked him...

Y/n-what!!*coldly*

Jk-what what...

Y/n-What are you doing here*coldly*

Jk- It's my university,I can sit wherever I want...

Y/n- OK then!
I again laid my head on my bench

Jk-Hey! are you new here??*asked to
Y/n*

Y/n- What do you think...I introduced myself yesterday to the class *coldly*

Jk- I was just asking*coldly*

Then the teacher arrived and jungkook goes back to his seet...

~Time skip to lunch~

Now I'm alone because blackpink already leave...I wonder how can will I able to finish these 2 months ohh God...

I was going towards cafeteria and settled down there but I felt something cold on my head...

[Disclaimer: I'm not spreading any hate towards any idol,it's only for story purpose]

Irene- How dare you to sit with my jungkook oppa you slvt...*she said while her minions were agreeing with her*

Y/n- First watch your tongue and see who is to you talking with and second that your so called jungkook oppa was the one who sat with me I was on my seet...such a bitch aish...*coldly*

Irene- How dare you call me bitch huh!...*she was about to slap me but then someone hold her hand tightly It was that jungkook guy...

Jk- Yah! Why are you spreading noise pollution don't you know the rules...and you are messing the floor with this dirty water...clean this floor NOW!!

He said while yelling on her...

Jk- IS HERE IS ANY DRAMA GOING ON...GO BACK TO YOUR WORK...AND DON'T DARE TO BREAK THE RULES...NOW GO!!*scarily*

He was looking like devil...I was shocked that why he helped me...

Jk-Are you ok?...*asked to y/n*

Y/n nodded her head...

Jk- OK then go and change the cloths in the washroom...

* I leaves the cafeteria and I change myself in my sports outfit*

I think he is not that bad guy then why blackpink told me to stay away from them

I think he is not that bad guy then why blackpink told me to stay away from them...I don't know...I shrugged off...and go to my other classes which are left...

------------------------------------------------------------
*just talking somewhere*

Someone- I think I love you...♡

Jin- wow what a coincidence I also love myself...*confidentially*
------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________

That'll for this part
I'm sorry I know this is short but I'm really busy in my school assignments these days...I hope you understand 💗

Words count:654(except author's note)

I hope you liked it...please vote me and support me luv yaa~
                                    ~cheesykook97
_________________________________________