Someone??#10

Recap

I was smiling unknowingly...then I look to my surroundings...and saw "someone" is coming towards me...the sunset is going on...I think it's too late now...I stand and ready to go to my house then....

*back to the story*

I was ready to go to my house then.......
"Someone" held my hand and pinned me against the tree....he was all in black and putted a mask on his face...he is looking like my age...I tried my best to get out his grip but he had such a muscular well build body...my all struggle goes to the vain...

??- hahaha...you are weak Yn...

Little did he know that Y/n is not weak, just keeping her mom's words...

Yn- huh!...H-how do you know my name?....

??- Hey! Don't be scared...I love you...I'll never ever hurt you...

Huh!! He loves me??

Yn- Please leave me...I want to go home...*requesting*

??- Huh!? You call that hell home yn?...

Yn- That was hell...but now yoongi oppa take good care of me...and why do you care...just lemme go...

??- OK I'll leave but first you have to do something for me...

Yn- I'm not gonna kiss...*angrily*

??- what no...I'm not a pervert...we'll do it after marriage...

Yn- I'm.not.gonna.marry.you...tell me what I have to do now to get rid of you...

??- OK listen...You have to go in your house and go in your dad's room and open the 4th drawer which is near the bed then after you open the 4th drawer the secret room will be appear in front of you...You have to go inside it and quietly enter that secret room...there will be the "shiny snow designed bracelet" and one red file...you have to open the bracelet and wear it...and check if it's totally fits you or not...and listen dare to say something to your 7 brothers...I'll kidnapp you and marry you...afterall you gonna love me...and if you do this work...I'll wait for you to marry me cuz I'm sure ur gonna marry me...I waited you for the long time...and if I have to wait some more time then I'll wait only for you...

The last paragraph of his skipped my heart beat for a second...did he really like me that much that he waited for me for the long time? But who is he?...

Yn- but why I have to do this...And who are my brothers to you...

??- This work is for your own good Yn...But for you information your brothers are Mafia Kings...ok bye love...take care and go home safely...

He pecked my forehead and leave....

I'm in pure shock and in confusion that what happened now...maybe he is one of my brothers enemy who just want me to believe him and do his work...but it seems not like that...his voice was really amazing that deep voice...ugh!! Wth Yn what are you thinking...stop drooling over the random guy who is maybe the enemy of my brother...

I checked the time in my phone ohh God it's switch-off...I see the time in my watch....ohh shit it's too late...I have to go home yoongi oppa will be angry...it's 6:00p.m.

*meanwhile at home*

~BTS pov~

The thing we are pissed off is...Yn is lost for freaking 2 hours...We couldn't find her...her phone is also switch-off that we can't track her...

Yoongi- If something happens to my sweetie...I'll kill that person*scarily*

Hobi- Yoongi Hyung calm down...we are trying to find her...

Yoongi- How can I calm down...Y/n is not here...

Then the door opens...

~Yn pov~

I came back to home and opens the door revealing my 7 brothers...i was already in my thoughts that why Yoongi oppa don't told me that they are Mafia Kings..breaking my thoughts Yoongi oppa quickly hugged me...I confused a bit...then asked...

Yn- Oppa what happened to you?...why are you crying?...

Yoongi- Dare to be innocent...Why you don't inform me before going outside?

Yn- I only wanted fresh air...

Hobi- Fresh air?...do you know that we all were scared...

Yn- I'm sorr-

I was saying sorry but Jin oppa cutted me...

Jin- what sorry?...This is not good...you have to inform us...

Namjoon- Yes...From now, Whenever you want to go out you have to inform us or take gaurds with you...

Yn- Ok oppa I'll inform you all before going somewhere...I'm really sorry oppa if you all feel bad...

Yoongi- It's Ok...now, go to your room and rest ok?

I nodded and Yoongi Oppa gave me a quick peck on my forehead I smiled and moves towards my room...

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading it...

Please vote,share and comment...
Don't be a silent reader...

Words count:797(except author's note)

If you wanna gimme any idea then suggest me in the comments...

Thanks...♡

Stay healthy...

_______________________________________