Wake him up#13

You see the upper image is not mine but I love her sketches and gonna make it that's why I'm picking this pic...I will make sure to give you a look of mine also•

Recap:

Namjoon- wake Yoongi hyung up as yk that he is grumpy old man...and you said that he is your favorite oppa then... please can you wake him up...*requesting*

Yn- Ok I'll try *nervously*

*back to the story*

I finished my morning routine and in the mean time Namjoon oppa was laying on my bed and scrolling his phone...

I finished my business and namjoon oppa also said me to come with him...

We both were going towards yoongi oppa's room when jin oppa ask me something in the way and kookie oppa was also with him...

Jin- Where are you both going?...and namjoon I told you to wake yoongi up...

Namjoon- Uhm...actually hyung-

I cutted hus sentence and says...

Y/n- actually I'm going to wake up yoongi oppa...I'm sure he will not scold me...

Jin- But Y/n he is very grumpy...he is not morning man...Jungkook will wake him up you go back to your ro-

Someone cutted him...

Jungkook- Yahhhh!! hyuuungggggg why me thooooo?!?!? *pout*

Awww...I didn't knew he is this cute then why he gave me that special treatment in the starting...I was minding my own business...ugh forget it!!

Y/n- Its ok...I will wake him up...*smiles*

Jin- Then we are going with you for your safety...

I chuckled...

Y/n- Okieeee~~

Then we head towards the room of yoongi oppa...I go to Yoongi oppa where he was lying on his bed looking so mercilessly cute...and the main thing is the well-build guys who just came with me for my 'safely' is now hiding behind my back lol...I can't believe they are mafia kings...

I started shaking yoongi oppa and he started waking up...he was about to say something then I pecked his forehead and said...

Y/n- Good morning oppa *nervously*

Yoongi- Good morning sweetie *smiles in sleepy tone*

He opens his eyes and...I can feel that the room was filled with shock...all three young mans were in shock that how yoongi oppa didn't reacted on me ig?...then yoongi oppa saw the view in front of his eyes and says...

Yoongi- Why you three are standing like statue...

I looked towards them and tried my best to supressed my lips and control the laugh...

Jungkook- How can you wake up...

Lmao...

Yoongi- huh! what type of question is this...did you put poison in my food last night? that you are saying 'how can you wake up'...

Jin- He means are you not mad?...

Yoongi- for what....that he just mixed poison in my food last night and I survived?...

Namjoon- umm...are you really wake up *nervously*

Yoongi- GOD I JUST SAID IN FUN THAT YOU ALL MIXED POISON IN MY FOOD BUT I DIDN'T KNEW THAT YOU ALL REALLY WANTED TO KILL ME DID YOU JUST FORGOT MY CARE AND LOVE I GAVE YOU ALL SINCE CHILDHOOD?

I think jin oppa gave the rap classes to yoongi oppa...

I was just sitting on the bed and enjoying the popcorn which came out of nowhere...

Jungkook- I- hyung no-

Yoongi - Jungkook i can't believe that you did to me this...oh god my brothers are mental psycho person...i mean ik we all are in mafia but how can you be so heartless that you planned to kill your brother with that psycho plan...I think you should go to mental asylum...and don't worry I will manage and take care of other brothers and my little sister...and jin hyung what you did to me was bad but then also I will miss your cooked food *sadly*

OHH BRUH NOW I CAN'T...

Y/n- me too *laughing my lungs out no sorry laughing my soul out*

They were looking at me weirdly...then i stopped and told full thing to yoongi oppa while laughing in between.

Yoongi- ok so that was the reason...

Jin- ok ok leave it...now, you all go and get ready for university and Jungkook wake up Tae and jimin...

Jk- okieeeee...

He turned and go their rooms to wake them up while dancing...

EDITED
_______________________________________

Words- 735...
Hope you like it💗
_______________________________________