Both are missing#22

Recap: I think I should go and try it...

(Back to story)

~Y/n pov~

After an hour, I quickly sneaked into my dad's room. Luckily all are sleeping. I came first time in his room so I don't know where the things are arranged here but I try to remember everything whatever he said "You have to go in your dad's room and open the 4th drawer which is beside bed-" beside bed? I turns to look at the bed and I found the drawers...I pulls the 4th drawer and suddenly I heard some sounds and I turns to look towards sounds and saw a secret room opening, My jaw was dropped obviously it would have. You have a secret room in your house well yeah now its my house also so yeah 'my house'. I immediately and quietly forwards my step towards the secret room. I get inside it. When I entered inside the room I saw a shiny thing and I recognised it, yes 'shiny snow designed bracelet' and also saw that red file...I slowly forwards my steps towards bracelet. I was mesmerised by its beauty...how can a bracelet be this beautiful? Its looking like its the bracelet of some 'princess'. I quietly opens the glass which was covering bracelet and I forwards my hand to hold it in my hand. When at the moment I hold it the alarm started ringing, I started panicking but I immediately rushed from there and goes back to dad's room and closed the secret room but...someone came from behind and.............

~BTS pov~

We woke up by the sound of alarm...We immediately opened the 4th drawer of our shelf and move towards secret room with guns in our hands...We all seven are in the room but that bracelet is not there...We missed it...wait, but red file is here?...God the most important thing is not here, Red file can take ourselves from 1st ranked to nothing but we don't care, we are born to protect the things and people of "The Royal Mafia Family"
Yes, we are not from the Royal Mafia Family but are their protectors. Dad strictly ordered to protect that bracelet because that bracelet is of The daughter and the only 'Princess' of Royal Mafia Family. He believes that the daughter is still alive but don't know where she is...actually they also had a son, but unfortunately he died with the King and Queen... That bracelet is not a normal bracelet but it is scientifically prepared only for the daughter's wrist to find her. Its says that the bracelet only fits in the wrist of the original daughter's wrist and it also says that if the daughter is wearing the bracelet and at that time when her brother means the original son touches her wrist then the bracelet will shine and it will open and the picture of King and Queen will be revealed. No one saw King and Queen ever except Dad but he didn't told us how he looks because of some promises and rules. As the son is not alive, the bracelet will never open but the daughter is alive we assume...

Mr. Hwang suddenly came and bowed to us and says...

Mr.Hwang: "Sir, Y/n is not in her room...not only room she isn't even in the mansion"

We are shocked by news...We can't decide what to do...to find bracelet or to find Y/n?

We are moving towards meeting room very instant with some other advisers in our team...

~Author's pov~

--After meeting--

So, they ended in the conclusion with the thought of to do both. And assume that whoever kidnapped Y/n and whoever took the bracelet is the same person or the same team...

Rn Suga and RJ is tracking Y/n...(Mafia names)

°•°Time skip°•°

~BTS pov~

Right now its 3 in the morning and we still didn't find Y/n...We gave her a necklace in which there was one tracker placed in it...but its showing that it is in her room only and Mr.Hwang already informed us earlier that she isn't in her room...we still hasn't checked her in her room. Earlier we didn't able to track her but we can track her now but its showing her location in her room...

Jin: "Jungkook go and check Y/n's necklace which we gave her in her room"

Jungkook: "Ok Hyung"

~Author's pov~

Jungkook is going to Y/n's room...He opens the door and the next thing he saw made him froze on his place...He saw............
______________________________________________

Yes guys, just how shameless I can be ;)
I'm sorry for late updates but yeah its my board this time and I DIDN'T FREAKING PREPARED YET LMAO!!

Well well well...Ik if I was infront of you, you all would have beat the shit outta me as I stopped it on cliffhanger AGAIN!!
Sorry but not sorry ;)

Well vote and cUmment babygurlss💋
______________________________________________