Amusement park...#9

Recap

Mom- Am I right jin?

Jin- Yes...we will take care of her...

I don't think jin accepted me completely...am I a burden on them?...

We finished our breakfast and start going towards our rooms to dress up ourselves...

I wear black top with jacket full sleeves jacket and baggy jeans...

*back to the story*

We sat in the cars and I'm sitting with Yoongi oppa and my 6 brothers...I am sitting between jhope oppa and Yoongi oppa...all were busy in their phones them I also take my phone and take my earphones and start listening my Playlist...I feel that someone quietly removed my left side earphones...I saw that Yoongi oppa put my right side earphones in his ears and lied his head on my shoulders and start listening songs...I smiles towards him and he gladly smiled back...While the drive I was feeling so many stares but I ignored that and focus on the songs...

~Time skip~

I enjoyed alot in amusement park I was only pasted myself to yoongi oppa Like a glue(feviquick)....but hobi oppa was also taking good care of me...

~Time skip to ice cream shop~

We entered in ice cream shop and I choose butterscotch flavor(imagine your fav) I shared my Ice cream with Yoongi oppa...

Yn- Yoongi oppa taste this...

Yoongi oppa taste my ice cream and then he asked...

Yoongi- It's nice...My ice cream is also nice...do you wanna taste it(don't take it in double meaning:))

Yn nodded cutely...

Yoongi oppa gave his ice cream...(ohh God...The innocence is goneee~~ sorry sorry)

Hobi- umm...Taste mine it's also nice...

*all other brothers except Yoongi and hobi suddenly looked to hobi*

I tasted it...[( ToT )]

Yn- Umm yes it's nice...*softly*

Then one by one all brothers gave me their ice cream to taste...(wth am I writing it and forgot writing WTH AM I TAKING IT IN DOUBLE MEANING help me-)

but the two in the corner were ignoring their surroundings...Btw jimin and tae is looking cute while eating ice cream...
When jungkook was asked me to taste his ice cream...I remembered past things but I shrugged it off cuz I think why not give him second chance and also last chance...I thought about it earlier deeply....and yoongi oppa also said that Jungkook is not that bad...he was just not accepted me...I think they all need time...let's wait and hope for the best...

~Time skip to home~

I'm in my room and peacefully doing conversations with blackpink on the group chat...then they messaged me that they want to hangout so they bid a good bye and leave...actually I missed them alot...I also wanna hangout with them...idk when their work will done but I really missed them...actually they are cousins and they went to new zealand for some family event...I missed my bitches...

I go to downstairs...after some minutes mom and dad were also taking leave...I am feeling bit sad...They came yesterday and now they are going...it's too early...

Mom- Baby Take care of yourself ok?*softly*

Yn- OK mom*sadly*

Dad- Princess we will finish our work quickly and will come back soon...don't be sad...*softly*

Yn- ok dad...good bye mom and dad....

[•NOTE: The time is 4:00p.m. in story]

Mom and Dad take leave--

Rn...I don't want to ho in my room...I need some fresh air...so I decided to go to near by park...and sat on the grass...then the butterfly sat on the flower...I was admiring the butterfly...
It was really beautiful..."butterfly" A insect who look like the fairy of God...which melts everyones heart...
Butterfly is like a beautiful fairy who can roam here and there with freedom...Butterfly are a sensation in your stomach , almost like the fluttering of butterfly wings. You usually get this feeling when you are nervous or excited...I was smiling unknowingly...then I look to my surroundings...and saw "someone" is coming towards me...the sunset is going on...I think it's too late now...I stand and ready to go to my house then...

_________________________________________

Guys did I stopped it on cliffhanger 😂
Sorry but not sorry~~
Thanks for reading...
Please share,comment and vote...
Don't be a silent reader...

Word count: 710(except author's note)

If someone wanna gimme any ideas then suggest me in the comments...♡

Thank you...
_________________________________________