Faint?#15

Jin in upper pic lol (ToT)

Recap:

Jk- If this is not serious then its ok don't eat cuz who knows You can puke anytime and what if you puke on me ewwwww yukkk...*teasingly*

Y/n- YAHHHH!! YOUUUU...KIM JUNGKOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

everyone is looking at us weirdly...and I saw Jungkook oppa their sitting and
eating his lunch like nothing happened...wtf (-_-)

He looked towards me and started laughing like a hyena...I chuckled..

_________________________________________

*back to the story*

-Still Y/n pov-

I told him that its not serious...but I was really not feeling well...I just don't to worry him for me...he already took stand from me today in the morning...

~Time skip to home~

We all arrived in our house...we all goes to our respective rooms and fresh our selves and I am staring at the ceiling...my head is hurting and also I was feeling hungry and also I don't feel hungry like my stomach is saying that please gimme food but my soul and my brain keep refusing it...but then I was feeling thirsty so I turned myself towards the table near for water but my mug is empty...so I go to downstairs and then I moved to take water from the kitchen...there is Jin oppa in the kitchen also...

Jin- Y/n I heard that you didn't ate the lunch in university...

Y/n- Yes...I lost my appetite...I was not feeling like hungry...

Jin- So do you need anything to eat?

Y/n- No...I'm here for water

He mumbled 'O' while nodding...

I then go to drink the water from refrigerator but then...

-Jin pov-

I was in the kitchen preparing ramyeon for me because I didn't ate anything in the lunch time as I was doing some work...then Y/n entered in kitchen...she didn't ate anything from morning...I'm worried about her now...I asked her do you wanna eat something but she denied as she said that she only came here to drink some water...she goes towards the refrigerator.......................but then.................
.
.
.
.
.
SHE FAINTED!?!??!

Jin- Y/N...*worriedly*

I said holding Y/n...saving her from falling down...I softly slapped her...

Jin- Y/n what happened?...*panicking*

-Yoongi pov-

I and hobi were going to living area buy then we heard a noise from kitchen...It sounds like jin hyung's voice...

?- Y/n what happened?

Huh!What happened to her?!?!?

I looked to hobi finding that he is also looking towards me...

Hobi- Did you listened that?

Yoongi- yeah...let's go...I wish Y/n will be well...

We both rushed towards kitchen...when we arrived there Jin hyung was holding Y/n?...

Yoongi- J-jin h-hyung...*worriedly*

Hobi- hyung w-what happened to h-her...

Jin- she came here for drinking water but then she p-passed o-out *tearing slowly*

I rushed towards Y/n and took her my my arms from Jin hyung and picked her in bridal style and start moving...

Hobi- Where are you going?

Yoongi- Taking her to her room and tell Mr.Hwang that to call the doctor immediately...

Hobi nodded...and in the meantime Jin hyung also stand up and goes to tell others...

~Time skip to bedroom~

Now, she is laying on her bed and tears were flowing from my eyes badly...them someone knocked on the door...I quickly rubbed my eyes and opened the door...I opened it revealing doctor...

[Note: The doctor is female for Y/n]

Doctor came in...and checked her, Me and my 6 brothers was silently waiting outside the room then Doctor came towards us and said...

Doctor- Mr.Kim...It's nothing to worry about...It seems like she didn't anything and her body is also became weak that's why she passes out...but I need to talk to you all in private...

Jin- ok let's go in living room...

Now we are sitting on couch...

Jungkook- Yes, doctor what do you wanna tell us...

Doctor- So, when me and my nurse was checking her then we founded many cuts on her hands seems like she used blade or knife for that . And its not normal cuts its very deep cuts...then we checked her room and found the pills of depression and anxiety in high power...Which had many side effects on her like her body became weak...at this age many people had depression but not this much...it's not good for her and her health...You all have to take good care of her...when my nurse checked her bathroom we founded cotton and blade...Please don't give her any type of sharp thing when she is sad or don't place any sharp thing in her room...Here, I'm giving some medicines for now...If something happened to her then please call...I'm taking my leave thanks and take care...

She bowed and left from here...
_________________________________________

Words: 826
Thanks for reading ♡
Please vote, share and comment ♡
_________________________________________