Yoongi's past #7

Recap- *yawning* nope...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to the story*

~Author pov~

4 days went like this...Y/n only goes to university and from university to straight home and locked herself in her room...she was following each and every rule of Kims... She became very weak because sometimes she didn't eat her food cuz she had no appetite ...there was no one to which she can tell her problems...and she can't tell the problems to her mom because of the rules...she was only hurting herself and cutting her skin...

~Y/n pov~

I was doing my homework when someone came to my room...

??- Y/n...!!

I saw the person and immediately bowed towards him...

Y/n- Y-yes sir?...

??- Y/n no need to scared...and you can call me oppa I'm older than you...no need of sir...

huh?...

Y/n- but sir it's rule...

??- for me you can...okay?

Y/n- ok...

??- Y/n why are you not eating food??

Y/n- ummm...

he signed...

??- You will eat with us from now on...

Y/n- huh...ohk...Yoongi o-oppa...*shocked*

I am shocked and confused also...after what jungkook did to me I can't trust any of them...but I as a order I will call him oppa...

Yoongi- Hey! where did you gone...come you will eat with us...

Y/n- But oppa others will not allow me to eat with them...

Yoongi- I'll manage it...

I hummed...

Yoongi- Y/n listen..!!

Author- Hey bOii listen my first lOve stOry...*smirks*

Yoongi- Hey we are talking on serious topic...why you always interrupt huh?

Author- Oh sorry don't be mad OPPA!*teasingly*

Yoongi- YOU!! dare to call me oppa and I will not wait to-

Author- ok ok! now back to the story...

*Y/n looked towards yoongi and start listening him focusely*

Yoongi- Y/n I am adopted child of dad...who is Mr. Kim...my past was worst...when I was 10 years old...I lost my family...I lost my dad...my mom...and my small sister in car accident...I really loved them...we all were coming from my grandma's house and then the car got disbalanced and crashed with truck because of wet road cuz of rain but idk that if that was accident or someone planned to kill our family cuz there was the sound of guns also...my father told me to take my sister and to hide somewhere unconsciously.... at that time I was crying messed...the gun was firing and my sister, my dad, me and my mother was in the car...I was gently slapping my sister to wake her us but s-she w-was d-died...and then I heard the police siren and then I somehow take exit from the car and goes with police and then they gave me to the donation orphanage...and then after some days Mr. Kim adopted me...Y/n after there years I got a sister...I really wanted the small sister which I lost...Y/n you can trust me...and please don't tell anyone that I told you my past...*crying*

I was surprised that Yoongi's past was somehow matching with me...I also lost my brother but my mom told me this...I don't know what actually happened but I got nightmares of what my mom told me...I hugged him and start comforting him...when I hugged him...I got a familiar feeling...I feel warm in his embrace

Y/n- I'll not tell anyone...

~yoongi pov~

I told her my past...Idk why I got feeling to tell her that...after telling her she hugged me and start comforting me...I was surprised...I also hugged her back tightly... I was getting familiar feeling...that I know her from years...I am happy that I got my sister back...I feel warm in he embrace...

Yoongi- OK then come and let's do the dinner...don't be scared I will manage them...

*Y/n hummed and holds Yoongi's arm*

~Y/n pov~

I goes downstairs while holding Yoongi oppa's arm...they all glared me I immediately removed my hand from his arm...

Jin- Yoongi why is she here? *coldly*

Yoongi- From now on she will eat with us because...she is not eating anything in her room what maids gave her and if mom and dad will know about it then you know...

Author- hmm mata pita ka darr abhi bhi kayam hai (hmm the fear of parents still persists)

Jin- ok... she will not follow the second rule from now on...

Jimin- But I made that rule...

Jin- No buts...and Y/n eat your food now...

I sit between Jin and Yoongi oppa...

Dinner was silent but I can feel that they were staring me one by...I was being scared then I asked for water to Yoongi oppa...

Y/n- Y-Yoongi oppa can you please pass the w-water *nervously*

Yoongi- Yes sure....take *softly*

~BTS pov except Yoongi ~

we all were shocked that she is not saying sir to Yoongi...

Jimin- Hey you...Why are you not calling yoongi hyung by calling sir...*coldly*

Hoseok- Umm...Btw Y/n you can also call me by calling oppa...*nervously*

Y/n- huh!...ok o-oppa...*shockingly*

Jin- Y/n from now on you will not call us sir ok?

Y/n- Ok...*surprised*

Maknae line- We are done...we are going *coldly*

Namjoon- Hey complete your food...

*hyung line signed*

________________________________________________________________________________

[NOTE- It's Saturday today because the day when mom dad go on monday and I time skipped for 4 days so it's Saturday]

Thanks for reading...

Congrats it's third update straight... Enjoy

Words count:- 770 (except Author note)

Love you all...If I did any mistake then tell me in the comment...If you wanna give any ideas then please gimme...

________________________________________________________________________________