Death Glaring#19

Recap:
Y/n- yeah but Can you tell me why you took the admission here in between the year?

Yeonjun- oh! I came to my brother, Its some personal problem yk

Y/n- oh ok ok, I will help you in notes... Smiles

Yeonjun- okayyyyy~~

I chuckles

We heads to our class and started to focus on it,I sat with yeonjun as he asked me to, Jungkook was continuously glancing on me. And I know why *signs*

_______________________________________

~Y/n's pov~

The classes was going accordingly and I and Yeonjun focused on it but I felt stares of Jungkook towards my seet...

This overpossesive maknae is really a headache...

°•°.........Time skip.........°•°

I and Yeonjun moves to cafeteria...I can tell you that I feel comfortable with Yeonjun, like no I didn't feel any butterflies for him and he also tell me about his crush...When I first met him in the morning he was so shy and now he is bitching with me about his crush's crush lol...

We both settle down on our table in cafeteria with our plates...

Y/n- So, your crush's crush is playboy and you are saying that she loves him then also?

He nodded sadly...

Y/n- Aww don't worry my bro, you will get the nice on for real

Yeonjun- Yes, hehe!!

We both were talking about random things then I felt a tap on my shoulder...

I turns and saw Jungkook....ugh!!not again...

Jungkook- Come with me...We will do the lunch together, all are waiting for you...

Yeonjun looks towards Jungkook and then towards Y/n understanding the situation...

Y/n- But kookie, My friend will be alone he is new here...

Jungkook- That's not my problem...

Y/n- Well, ok I will sit with you all but he is also coming...

Jungkook- but-

I cutter him

Y/n- no buts now come...

I held both hands and dragged them to our other brothers...

My other brothers was glaring yeonjun and Yeonjun was just still processing everything like a dumb and guess what he is lol...ok ok sorry!!(guys I love Yeonjun, he is my bias)

Jin- Y/n, Who is he? *coldly*

Bro why so cold?!...

Y/n- He is my new friend, He is new here...and neither he fell for me nor I... *I gave them a thumbs up*

Hyung line chuckles...but Jungkook and Jimin was not having any reaction but cold...

We settle down and did our lunch but Yeonjun didn't continue his crush's crush bitching as he don't know my brothers...but he talked with Hyung line normally and Jungkook and Jimin didn't interrupt them in their conversation but just death glaring yeonjun...*signs* Oh god!! How many times will I sign today....

We did our lunch and continued our classes...

~A/n's pov~

Days passed like this...Y/n and other brothers took care of Taehyung very well that he is so fit and fine now...There bonding upgraded...the maknae line and Y/n sometime annoys hyung line...and get better results of it like washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen or their rooms...but the worst was cleaning the house but luckily Jin didn't last longed that punishment so long...They all became very protective towards Y/n...In uni now Y/n has a very good friend more like bestfriend "choi Yeonjun" and maknae line always scare him but Y/n always have to handle the situation...